The Potion Kicks In

The next morning Angel was rudely awoken by a very hungry Fat Nuggets. He shoved the greedy pig away, only for it to come back and plop down on his legs, grunting. He smiled, and scratched its head. He couldn't wait to see Alastor today.

 Alastor. His red and black fur, always so beautiful in Hell's version of sunlight. His usual grin, his eyes so easy to get lost in...

 He shook his head suddenly, startling Nuggets with the sudden movement. Didn't he hate Alastor yesterday, and everyday before that? Why did he suddenly really badly want to see him? Maybe he was horny again.

 But he could always tell the difference between wanting to see somebody and lust. He didn't think he was lusting anyway.

 He brushed the feeling off as hunger and quickly showered, ready to start the day and get some breakfast.

 Alastor woke from a beautiful dream of death and chaos. It had ended in a weird way. On the ground he found a wounded Angel Dust, and he reached down, kissed him, and he suddenly came back to life, and that had never made dream Alastor happier.

 He rolled over onto his side. His bed seemed so much bigger. It seemed...empty. What was this feeling? This empty, hurt feeling. Like he had a chance, but didn't realise what it was until it was gone.

 He sighed, and for some strange reason, the thought of Angel came to his mind. His likable, joyful personality. His twisted sense of humour. 

 Everything about him.

 He didn't know why he was suddenly thinking all about Angel. I hate him, he thought. Don't I?

 He dressed hurriedly and strolled down to breakfast. On the way down, he literally bumped into Angel. Angel's cheeks got a little bit pinker. "Hey, Alastor," he said.

 "Angel," he said, leaving out his usual hello on purpose in case he said something stupid instead. "You - you look nice." 

 He could've screamed at himself for his idiot small talk. He was wearing what he always wore, and despite having a hint of blush and eyeliner, he looked as clean as ever. He even had a slight smell of cologne.

 And that bod...

 "Oh, thank you," Angel said, turning a shade pinker, and picking at a loose thread on his glove. "You look sexy - I mean handsome."

 "Thank you," Alastor said, and they both trailed off into awkward silence. "Shall we go down to breakfast?"

 Angel nodded, and the two walked side-by-side, reaching  the dining area in short time. Lucifer had decided to stay, it seemed. He sat at a table with his wife and Charlie. He picked at a fruit salad on his plate, seeming more interested in picking food out of his teeth. Charlie smiled at the two as they walked in, and they split up, helping themselves to the buffet in honour of Lucifer's visit.

 Angel sat further from Alastor than he would have liked, and glumly chewed on bacon from the buffet. What, hold on. Maybe that was why. Angel owned a pet pig, after all. Maybe he was unimpressed by Alastor's obvious delight in bacon.

 Alastor hurriedly dumped the meat in the bin, and hunted around for more breakfast meat that didn't come from pigs. After a while of stumbling around and generally looking like a huge idiot, he found a nice-looking omelette, which the little sign said 'Contains Pepperoni, Sour Cream, Onions, Fresh Herbs and Diced Beef.'

 He scooped that up, and sat just a few tables closer to Angel, who was digging into a pile of strawberry pancakes. He looked at Alastor's collection of servings, and smiled at his food choice.

 Meanwhile, across the room, Lucifer and Charlie couldn't help but notice the two's shy and nervous behaviour.

 Charlie pulled her father quickly aside, mumbling excuses of "Forgot to show him the East Hall," and ducked into the garden, across to the gazebo.

 "What is the potion doing exactly?" she asked.

 Lucifer scratched his head in confusion. "It's not supposed to make them fall in love," he said. "Only to help aid positive emotions towards the others. Unless..." he trailed off. "Unless they already had positive feelings for each other and now we've heightened it." He tapped his hat. "The potion doesn't go out of date, so that can't be it, but maybe we've increased the emotions they have for one another."

 "Is that a good thing?" Charlie asked nervously.

 Lucifer smiled, and pinched his daughter's cheek. "A great thing," he said.

 Angel passed his time by watching porn. Nuggets really wasn't all that into watching guys fuck each other in weird and wonderful ways, so he just curled up on the floor. When Angel watched his porn, he liked to imagine he was with someone who he really cared about.

 Maybe Alastor...

 He stopped himself, knowing it would probably take a million years before Alastor ever ran his fingers over his body, buried his face in his chest or even kissed him passionately. So he settled down instead to watch a movie.

 Halfway through, there was a knock on the door. He answered it, and Alastor stood there, blushing. "Hello, Angel Dust," he said. "May I come in?"

 Angel blinked, shocked. Alastor never asked to go in anywhere. He just barged in as if he owned the place. As if he was the master of wherever he was going. He was in such shock that he opened the door further and let him in.

 Alastor cautiously entered, looking around the pink walls, and laid-on sheets, Nuggets grunting around his feet. "You have a nice room," he said cautiously.

 "Thank you," Angel said. He gently closed the door. As soon as it was closed, Alastor grabbed Angel's upper limbs and pressed him to the wall. "Alastor..."

 Alastor leaned closer, his chin gently stroking the chest fluff. "Angel - " he whispered. The door swung open, and they both leap aside, pretending to look busy with something else. Lucifer stood in the doorway, and smiled.

 "Pardon me for interrupting," he said. "May I borrow Alastor for a moment?"

 Angel sighed, and shrugged. "He's not mine, so I guess so," he said. 

 Alastor looked disappointed, but nonetheless he followed Lucifer out, casting one last wink at Angel before leaving.

 So sorry if you don't like this chapter; I was sick when I wrote it. So sorry. Please vote, leave a comment and follow for more Radiodust.