Night Club

Angel flopped onto a bed, tapping a hand patiently. A few customers in already, and he was getting tired of it. He could do with some drugs right now. He whistled softly, bouncing his boob fluff up and down in amusement.

 The next customer came in and he was surprised to see Alastor. "Al?" he asked, tilting his head.

 "Hello," Alastor said. "How are you, dear?"

 "Surprised," Angel said honestly.

 He twisted his hair between his fingers. Alastor gulped, finding it oddly cute. "What's up?" Angel asked, ignoring the thumping of his heart.

 "Nothing, I just..." Alastor began, only to be interrupted.

 "Angel Dust," a demon called out. "We're closing."

 Angel rolled his eyes and pulled himself out of the bed. "Come on," he said to Alastor, gesturing.

 The lights thrummed in different colours, from blues and greens to pinks and purples. In the odd lights, Angel took on a more wonderful tone. He bathed in the lights, four arms outstretched.

 "One Sex on the Beach," he said to the barkeep. "Extra sex."

 "Isn't Charlie and Vaggie going to be upset about this?" Alastor pointed out. "Prostitution and now alcohol?"

 Angel shrugged nonchalantly. "Remind me why I care what Vaggie says," he said. "I care more about hurting Charlie than Vaggie's opinion."

 Alastor smiled wider. "You are something special," said he. "Truly."

 Angel smiled softly, and then sucked the straw on the drink. "Despite what Vaggie says," he said. "I'm actually pretty clean. I wear condoms."

 That earned another laugh from Alastor, who literally threw his head back to laugh. Angel smiled softly. "May you come by the club more often?" Angel asked, softly. Alastor almost didn't catch it over the loud music.

 "Um...yes," he said, which caused Angel to turn to him in surprise.

 He smiled, and he wished he could keep that smile on his face forever. "Thank you."