Together (Lemon)

Alastor couldn't handle it anymore. He marched up to Angel Dust's room, his hair bobbing up and down, red against black, blood against shadow.

 He knocked firmly on the door, but his patience was known for being thin, and as soon as he knocked he walked in.

 Angel leaped up, covering himself with a pillow. "Alasto - AHHHHHHH!" he yelped as Alastor grabbed him and pinned him down.

 Their lips clashed, so hard Alastor cut open his lip a little, enough to be painful, but not enough to bleed. Alastor poked his tongue at Angel's lips, asking for entry. Angel granted his permission, and their kissing became a battle for dominance. 

 It was hard to get dominance over Angel, probably because he was good. He was a good kisser, but Alastor wanted dominance, and he finally got it, even though it was only because Angel let him.

 He grinned, and pulled away. "I love you, Angel Dust," he said. "Be with me, please."

 Angel's response was kissing. The spider's tongue felt like it was coated in sugar, drawing him back over and over again. He nipped his tongue gently. "Alastor," Angel moaned. "Do it."

 Alastor flinched slightly. His asexual ways were telling him no, but his body and heart were saying yes. His bod and heart won.

 Removal of clothes was easy, but he could see Angel had no intention of letting him turn him on so easy.

 He licked the nape of Angel's neck, slowly moving down, burying his face in boob fluff. He took the fluff in his teeth gently, sawing it between his teeth. He flipped Angel over, and entered without lubricant. 

 He covered Angel's eyes, pulling him up, pumping him gently. He began moving his hips, forward, purposly slowly, dragging it along his prostate.

 Angel's moans were the true music to him, and he kept moving slowly, teasing. "Alastor~"

 "Beg for it," Alastor ordered. He thrust hard against his prostate, to prove his point.

 He gasped in pleasure. "P-Please," Angel said. "Alastor~please. Give it to me~"

 Alastor grinned and gave it to Angel. The thrusts became more heated, the heat building in their stomachs. "I'm gonna c~"

 He didn't even finish as his load exploded onto the sheets, and Alastor released into Angel. "Stay with me," Alastor whispered, before collapsing, falling asleep in an instance.