Passion

Lucifer pulled Alastor along the halls until he eventually reached a door imprinted with gold veins as big and as thick as a toothpick. He swung it open and led him outside, into the thick, smoky air, towards a gazebo. "Sit," he said, and gestured with his cane to a seat.

 Alastor sat.

 "Yes?" he asked.

 "Do you know why I'm here, Alastor?" Lucifer said, propping his chin in his hands, his hands on the top of the cane.

 Alastor shrugged. "To see how your dearest daughter is doing?"

 Lucifer laughed. "No," he said. "I came because I was concerned. Charlie called. She said she was worried because two tenants kept fighting." He looked down at his cane. "I had a potion. It was made to make others see better in others. But...I think I analysised you and Angel wrong."

 "What are you saying?" Alastor said.

 But Lucifer was looking elsewhere, eyes empty of all emotion. He shook his head, smiling. "It doesn't matter," he said. "Happy day."

 For some strange reason, the day was cold and boring.

 Angel's only source of entertainment was through reading, Fat Nuggets, gardening, and of course, porn.

 He lay on his bed, thighs twitching at the thought of getting a piece of one of those men.

 He cuddled Fat Nuggets to his chest, brushing the short bristles gently. He wished he had a date. Wait, that was a good idea.

 He walked into the walk-in closet, and pulled out a slinky-style suit, and walked out the hotel doors, basking in the glory of the stares from all of the guests.

 Alastor knew where he was going, and with a few favours, he managed to get there before Angel did.

 Now he would finally get what he wanted...