Bravery, Daredevils, and Alloy

I woke up to the sound of metal.

I was pretty tired so I just tried to ignore it.

Pointless.

It was coming in the direction of...

...

Of course. Alloy's laboratory.

I walked downstairs over to Alloy's lab to hear the classic metal and hammer noises.

"God Dammit Alloy, I was sleeping!" I had yelled out. But she didn't hear me.(Of course.) So I tried to fiddle with the electric wires in a machine next to me to get her attention.

That didn't go over so well...

"OW, FU-"

She turned around at my scream, looking surprised, but then she looked annoyed. Rolling her eyes she helped me up from where I was now lying on the floor.

"Idiot, now you know why I always never touch the wires with my bare hands!" She had said, showing off her gloved hands. She stomped over to her toolbox with a scowl on her face looking for an extra pair of gloves... to which she threw at my face..

"Jeez..." I muttered under my breath.

"What'd you just say?" She demanded, her ears shooting up.

She's a nice person, a really good friend, and a person you'd want to hang out with, but she can be, "hot-headed" sometimes.

This kinda reminds me when we were little and we got stuck up in a mountain.

We had all agreed that any idea would be good, then Alloy got an idea. And 8-Bit, Pandora and I know that her ideas are a guaranteed death wish."Hey guys, how about we just run down?" She wondered.

"Sure I don't know. How about GETTING KILLED ? Because there's really no difference!" I sarcastically replied. "Awww, c'mon you know you want to do it.

"Damn it. Fine."

"Alright then, on three. One, two, THREE!"

On that note we all dashed down the mountain. Alloy was of course, running and jumping, 8-Bit started teleporting small distances at a time so as not to hurt himself, Pandora was... cartwheeling? And I was just running unsteadily. Once we made it down Alloy stuck the landing, like always. 8-Bit appeared in front of me. Pandora... Pandora flipped and landed. And I... fell. My legs decided to just quit on me when I was going to land.

I must have not noticed it, but I heard DEATH scream into my ears.

"Hello?! HELLO?! Son of a bi-"

"AHHH! Oh sorry for zoning out. I think it was for long?" I asked after I could hear again.

"YOU THINK?!" She yelled again.

"Waaaahhhh? I think I'm deaf."

After that she looked at me with pure bloodshed and told me to get out. Then I looked at what she was working on. Which was now reduced to a pile of dust and sparks.

"Hehe, uh...oops?" I must've said it too cowardly because she punched me in the arm.

Like I said, I like hanging around with her but she's hot-headed. That's like, her whole personality summed up in one word.

An: Hello! I'm sorry I forgot this story for a long time but, I'm back, and I have a schedule!

I will post a new chapter every week.

Ooooooo, suspense...

Anyway, that ends this chapter, we now have over 20 more chapters to go!