The Encounter

Once I had finally gotten out of Pandora's hellhole room, I went into the living room. And I was surprised when I found 8-Bit, Pandora, and Alloy already in there.

"Guys what are you doing in here? I thought you were busy with something?" I was hoping for a reasonable response that didn't involve screaming.

"Well I kinda don't have work since my machine exploded. "Alloy stated, glaring at me like she was a murderer. "I got bored of playing so, yeah." 8-Bit said disappointingly. Pandora just fidgeted in her seat.

8-Bit looked at the remote and snatched it before Alloy or Pandora could reach it. I decided I was hungry so I went to the kitchen for a snack.

"Hey guys, you want anything from the kitchen?" I asked. "Nope, just don't try to faceplant the counter like last time alright?" All of them started laughing hard.

"Oh, HA. HA. good joke guys." I rolled my eyes at them. I walked into the kitchen... and slipped.

"OW!" I heard my friends laughing even harder. "Idiots." I grumbled under my breath. I went to go grab a snack from the counter.

But right about then, I felt very lightheaded. I grabbed hold of the counter and a fuzzy image popped into my head. It looked like four armored figures and a tall purple creature wearing a more different kind of armor. Then the image faded, leaving me confused.

'What the heck?' I thought to myself. A little shaken up by that.

After a while I shrugged it off as nothing and walked to the living room, only to find Alloy napping and 8-Bit drawing on her lab coat, Pandora watching intently.

How long was I in there?

"Oooo~ buddy, that's her good lab coat! when she wakes up she's gonna flip!" I stated, ignoring the fact that I probably spent a long time in the kitchen. "Ehh It'll be worth it, just to see her reaction." 8-Bit had said. And sure enough, Alloy woke up took one look at her coat then the marker 8-Bit had. She muttered something quietly in German and everyone knows that's a bad sign.

"I am going to KILL YOU!"

She got up and started chasing 8-Bit, screaming out curses and words.

The way we were fooling around... it would seem like we hang out all the time. 'If only that were true. We barely play like this anymore.'

I felt sleep tug at my conscious and found myself giving in to the urge. Soon I was asleep.

I woke up when I felt shaking.

At first I figured it was 8-Bit since he liked doing that. Only when I opened my eyes I found, that our whole place was shaking. Wait... but we don't have earthquake's here.

"RAFAEL WHAT'S GOING ON?!" "YOU EXPECT ME TO KNOW?!" "OH GOD!!" "ALLOY PROTECT ME!!" "PANDORA WHAT ARE YOU--?! GET OFF!!"

All that was heard was rumbling and our screams.

After the shaking stopped our place was a wreck, Alloy was trying to regain her breath her tail wrapped around Pandora's leg while Pandora was latched onto her back tightly, and there was 8-Bit who was holding on the the floor, I was just sitting trying to process what had just happened.

"Um..." Alloy had started, quickly losing her words. "Guys..?" She said, fear laced in her voice, a very rare thing to hear. "What's this?" She had asked seconds later, pointing at the ground.

All of us followed her shaking hand, and all of us felt fear fill us when we saw it.

There on the floor, was a pentagram. Glowing bright red, and flickering.

An: soRRY it's lAte

Also, an actual cliffhanger.

What do you think is going to happen?

Find out in one more week!