Demons

All of us stared at the symbol on the floor, fear starting to set in on our features.

"It's a pentagram." Pandora had said simply, her paper-white skin even paler than normal.

"Yeah, we know that, but how did it get the--" Alloy had stopped in her snarky remark when said pentagram started glowing, drawing her attention back to it. "Um..."

All of us backed away slowly our wide eyes growing.

Then, a figure had popped out from the middle of it. It was wearing armour that looked like it came from Alloys imagination. It had huge horns on its head with ears flopped down beneath them, and it was covered in a dark purple fur with silver eyes that seemed to be like that of a cats.

It looked at us, one by one, and just smiled, revealing a mouth full of sharp fangs. All of us felt the temperature drop a couple degrees, making us feel even more scared.

"Well then," It spoke. "Looks like I was right." It had stated in a rough voice.

All of us just stayed silent, fear preventing us from doing mostly anything.

"Ah, where are my manners?" It had asked, he was obviously a boy now that I payed attention to his features. "My name is Azarath Hyde, the most popular demon from the void!" He said, grinning.

From next to me I heard Pandora whisper a quiet "No..." I turned to her and was surprised when I say her backing away slowly, her eyes now glued onto Azarath.

Azarath heard her anyways and turned to her, looking at her with what someone could describe as pure hate. "Heh, well, well, well. Look who it is. It's the sister of that snark I killed a while back! Or, for better recognition, my EX-girlfriend..." He growled out, Pandora growing even more paler when he mentioned that. She raised her hands to her head and buried it into her hands, her whole body trembling badly.

"Hey! Back off bud." Alloy had called out, going over to Pandora's side and letting her cling to her chest.

Azarath just stared at the action. He looked at Pandora's form, his mouth curling back showing his fangs. "Really? You leave me, for a GIRL?!" He yelled out, with rage in his eyes.

I walked over to the girls and put my hand on Pandora's shoulder, rubbing soothingly. 8-Bit appears next to me and takes a battle stance.

Azarath looks at all of us.

He lets out a cold chuckle. "I never thought that my ex-girlfriend would ever find love that isn't of her own KIND." His words were dripping with venom that made all of us tense up.

Suddenly I felt myself get thrown back into a wall, a grunt of pain escaping my lips. I see 8-Bit crash next to me as well.

I look forward, feeling pain in doing so. And I see something that scared me.

Azarath, growling with seething rage, and Alloy looking at him with a snarl. Both of them in battle stances. I look to the side and I see Pandora looking truly, and utterly, TERRIFIED.

I suddenly hear a cry from the brunette and turn back to the face-off.

To which I see Alloy holding her left eye in pain, blood seeping out from beneath her hands, and Azarath standing over her, his feet on her tail, his arms ready to land another blow on our leader.

Then I stood up, rushed over, and punched him directly over the head all while letting out a scream of rage. 8-Bit teleported to Pandora and helped her up, going over to me. I looked at the unconscious demon and then at Alloy, who was still clutching her left eye.

Her visible eye was dull with pain. She was trembling and she looked anything but ready to get up and walk. I helped her up and draped her arm over my shoulder. With effort, we ran to our safe spot which we haven't been to in years.

We all sat ourselves in certain spots. I had ripped off my sleeve to put over Alloy's eye. WhIle 8-Bit just tried to coax Pandora out of whatever dark place she had just returned to in her head.

I looked at my team. All of us had a wound of some sort, whether physically or mentally.

This was going to be a long night...

An: Introducing, Azurath Hyde! The main villan of this story!

What do you think is goig to happen? Will Pandora be okay? Can Alloy see out of her injured eye?

Find out in another week!