Nerds, Scaredy-cats, and 8-Bit

After the disaster in the lab, I decided to go see what 8-Bit was doing.

I went over to his room and like usual, he's asleep. There was this one thing I would always like to do just to give him a heart attack. So I snuck up to him crouched down then I screamed and lept on him. "ARGHHH!!" He woke up and teleported across the room. "RAPH THAT'S NOT FUN!" He screamed out. I winced. Gosh what is it today with screaming?

"It's always fun to scare you and see your reaction." I replied smiling and trying to hide the blush creeping up to my face. "So whatcha doing?" I asked trying to avoid a normal "Lecture from 8-Bit" which is usually about six or so minutes long.

Heh, I remember this dork when we were younger and Alloy broke her leg. And 8-Bit? That poor boy couldn't calm down. He was panicking more than Pandora, and that's saying something. He kept babbling about blood loss and I remember me having to spend about 15 minutes of my life to calm him down.

That was also the first time I hugged him, if I recall correctly.

After returning back from yet another flashback, 8-Bit was already on his video game console.

Sigh.

Of course what else was I expecting? As much as I didn't want to, I walked out of his room and down the hall.

I decided to go check on Pandora next. Why not?

An: It's been a week! So far everything is going calmly... but will it stay that way?

You'll find out in another week!

Baii!