Flirts, Snarks, and Pandora

Okay so that was a mistake.

I didn't know what I was expecting to see when I was walking to Pandora's room. She was either drawing one of her 18+ doodles, or she was writing 18+ stories, or she was just thinking about 18+ things in general. And I will guarantee you, they're all about Alloy.

When I walked into her room, she was drawing. Oh. I could see her biting her lip from here and her beet red, sweaty face, ragged breathing, and crazy look in her eyes wasn't making it better.

Everytime I had the knack to come into her room she was doing something that was not okay for kids.

Which is why I usually stay away from her room whenever it's nighttime because I know for a fact I'm going to go either blind or deaf.

Anyways back to now.

"Hey, Pandora." I said awkwardly, rubbing my neck. Pandora tensed from the other side of the room. Her face going even redder.

"Crap Rafael. Knock first!" She said, turning to face me. Her face still red.

"Pardon, but I'm just hanging around all of you guys and seeing what each of you are doing." I explained. She looked at me with a glare. Probably because I interrupted her 'Fantasies'.

"Anyways, I'm going to go to the living room anyway. I heard that one of my favorite movies is airing in TV today!" She had said.

Lies.

When she left the room, I chanced to look at the drawing on her desk.

...?

Yep, we are definitely talking about this.

An: Haiii! 

Pandora seems to be a thirsty gay child.

Anyway, it's all fun and games but you never know how something can change in an instant.