A Shattered Team

I woke up with a really bad headache.

My senses were all fuzzy but I eventually remembered where I was. I also realized that I had actually managed to get some rest after what had happened last night.

I moved to get up, but found that I could not because of a certain boy next to me.

Oh, 8-Bit is snuggling against me.

...

8-BIT IS SNUGGLING AGAINST ME!

I felt my face heat up and my breathing get heavier. Oh God his face is so close...

I wanted to get out before anyone noticed, and found that almost impossible without being able to wake him up.

I did it though. It took a lot of concentration, but I did it.

Now what?

I looked over and saw Alloy, still with the cloth I had tied around her injured eye, curled up into an almost animal-like position her tail wagging idly and her wolf ears twitching with every sound around her.

Then I laid my eyes on Pandora. She was pale and trembling in her sleep, and she still had her brows furrowed. Her body was tense and she looked ready to get up and bolt out the door at any sudden noise.

This is still bothering her in her sleep, huh?

I looked around me. Our safe house was something we used to use as a hangout spot, but as we grew older, we decided that it would be used as an emergency meet-up spot.

I decided I should make breakfast, as it wouldn't be long before the rest of my team woke up.

[♤] [♡] [♢] [♧] [♧] [♢] [♡] [♤]

After a while everyone was awake.

Though, some were more productive than others.

"8-Bit, come on! You can't just stay there, you need to get up." I called out to the raven haired boy, who just grumbled in response.

Alloy had long since finished her food and was talking quietly to Pandora, who still looked slightly shaken up. I couldn't hear what she was saying but I'm guessing that she was just reassuring her.

8-Bit finally walked up to the table and took a seat, grabbing his plate. "Look who's finally up." I said jokingly. He just stared at me in response.

Right. I probably should wait before cracking any jokes.

After a while, we were all done with our food, and were chatting idly. Talking about anything but the main issue at hand right now.

8-Bit seemed to have injured his hand, due to the way he was cradling it in his left.

I held the side of my chest that I had landed on yesterday, which still hurt like hell.

Meanwhile Alloy was calming down Pandora, who had her hand over the cloth on the hybrids eye, who in turn, was telling Alloy that she still looks strong even with her injury.

See what I mean?! Those two are basically saying-no! Screaming "I love you!" to each other, yet they act like it's a friend thing!

I sighed and just closed my eyes.

We really needed to talk about this...

An: Another chapter!

 What will they talk about? Can Alloy feel pain? Will Pandora tell them about Azurath? Will Alloy and Pandora get together already?! WILL RAFAEL STOP BEING A USELESS GAY AND FINALLY TELL 8-BIT THAT HE LIKES HI---

*Ahem* Find out in another week!