Chapter 8: My First Day, Yay!(Sarcasm) Pt. 2

I saw the teacher mixing some potions in the back, so I went up to him, to introduce myself. I cleared my throat and said, "Hello, sir. My name is Perseus Jackson, but you can call me Percy."

He hesitated for a second and said, "No need to introduce yourself to an old friend."

He turned around, letting me see his face. Sevvy! I screamed, "Sevvy! It's so good to see you. I thought you were dead!"

I blasted some water at him, and punched him in the gut. He laughed, "Good to see you too, Perce. My you've grown. Last time I saw you, you were 13?"

Sevvy was one of the camp counselors, but then he disappeared when that bull attacked Camp Half-Blood, and we haven't seen him since. Sevvy taught us how to control and use our powers.

Students started to make their way into the classroom now, so I took a seat. Hermione sat next to me, but her eyes looked a little red, and her cheeks were puffy. She had been crying. (You might be wondering, "How the hell did he know that?" Well, after two wars, and a lot of crying, you start to notice these things.) Concerned, I asked, "What's wrong?"

She said, "Harry is not being fair at all. He's judging you by your heritage. His godfather was Sirius Black. The Black family were all Death Eaters, except for Sirius. Harry didn't judge Sirius because of his family."

I could see her concern, so I said, "Don't worry about it, Hermione. I've been through worse things than a full-of-himself seventeen year old."

At that she chuckled. Sevvy stepped to the front of the classroom and said, "Hello students, after last year's events, the Ministry of Magic decided to have all students repeat last year's term."

Hermione looked at me and said, "Snape is the worst teacher. He hates all Gryffindors too."

I snorted. "Snape, the worst teacher ever?"

She looked confused.

I noticed my mistake and quickly fixed it, "He doesn't look like it?"

"Well, he is."

We stopped talking and listened to Sevvy.

"Just because you all survived the war, doesn't mean that you know everything. Today, we will be making a dream potion. This potion, if done properly, will allow the user to receive a dreamless sleep. Your partners will be the person next to you."

We grabbed our books and started to work. The first ingredient is pinch of unicorn hairs. I added that to the cauldron. Hermione read, "Next, is a drop of centaur blood."

How did they know about centaurs? Then again, I remember Chiron telling us campers that Hecate had created her own world, and that many Greek creatures were in this world. Hermione added the drop of blood, and I read, "Stir the potion and add the hair of the user-do this before drinking."

We told Sevvy that we were done. He gave us a 100, and Hermione was amazed. She said that he never gives a good grade to Gryffindors. Sevvy also told me to call him Professor Snape, or just Snape.

After class was dismissed, we went to Divination's. We sat down and Professor T(Her name's to long) gave everyone a bowl. She looked at me, and recited,

"You shall go west to face the god who has turned, You shall find what was stolen and see it safely returned, You shall be betrayed by the one you call friend, And fail to save what matters most in the end.

You shall sail the iron ship with warriors of bone,
You shall find what was stolen and make it your own,
But despair for your life entombed within stone,
To fail without friends, to fly home alone.

Five shall go west to the goddess in chains,
One shall be lost in the land without rain,
Campers and Hunters combined prevail,
The bane of Olympus shows the trail,
The titan's curse must one withstand,
And one shall perish by parent's hand.

You shall dwell in the darkness of the endless maze,
The dead, the traitor, and the lost one raise,
You shall rise or fall by the ghost king's hand,
The child of Athena's final stand,
Destroy with a hero's final breath,
And lose a love to worse than death.

A child of the eldest gods
Shall reach sixteen against all the odds,
Shall see the world in endless sleep,
A hero's soul, cursed blade shall reap,
A single choice shall end his days,
Olympus to preserve or raze.

To the north, beyond the gods, lies the legion's crown,
Falling from ice, Son of Neptune shall drown-
Wisdom's daughter walks alone,
The Mark of Athena burns through Rome.

Seven half-bloods shall answer the call,
To storm or fire the world must fall,
An oath to keep with a final breath,
And foes bear arms to the Doors of Death.

The Son of the Sea shall learn his heritage,
Time and Magic have combined,
The Chosen One will begin to trust,
And the Savior will become more."

I rushed out of the class, and I-Messaged Chiron.

The mist focused to Chiron, and when he noticed me, he said, "Percy, how are you?"

"Basically, I'm a wizard, and my grandpa, mom's side, is this dark wizard named Moldywarts. The wizards won a war against him at the end of last school year, and think his followers want to convert me to their side and lead them. So I'm at this school called Pigfarts, and this teacher said all of my old prophecies. By the way, Sevvy is alive and teaching here."

Chiron didn't look surprised and said, "Percy, they're wizards. Hecate had loyal followers back in Ancient Greece. She blessed them with her powers. Similar to her children, but they need wands to harness their powers."

"She said a new prophecy."

His gaze changed to worry. "What did this prophecy say?"

I recited the prophecy for him and he said, "My gods Percy, that's three great prophecies about you! Anyway, you cannot tell the wizards about yourself, except for Dumbledore. He's an old friend of mine. Tell him everything. I will consult the counsel tomorrow. Act normal. The prophecy will show itself to you when it's time. Good luck Percy."