Chapter 9: The Prophecy Begins Pt.1

2 weeks later

Harry POV:

These past two weeks have been hell. All everyone's talking about is Percy Jackson this, and Percy Jackson that! He didn't kill Voldemort! In fact, he's his grandson. Dumbledore said to trust him, but I can't. He evil. I know of it.

Flashback

I entered Dumbledore's office feeling nervous. Dumbledore was my favorite professor. I've never been sent to his office for being in trouble.

He was sitting in his chair with an expressionless face. He said, "Harry, I know that Percy doesn't have your trust yet. That's alright. I'm not asking you to give it to him. All I'm asking, is for you to get along with him. Is that too much to ask the Chosen One?"

I argued, "But he's Voldemort's grandson. His grandfather killed my parents!"

"Exactly! His grandfather killed your parents. Not Percy. You two are more in common than you realize. Your dismissed."

Flashback End

He even fooled Dumbledore! And don't get me started on Hermione. She stopped talking to me, and the last thing she said to me was, "I wonder why I chose to be friends with a jerk like you!"

Percy was taking over my life completely. Does nobody even remember that earthquake. Percy was the one who caused it. And I'm going to prove it.

Percy POV:

I was heading over to see Draco when I ran into Harry.

"Hey Percy," Harry greeted, "Where are you going?"

"Oh, I was about to meet up with Draco."

Harry began to smirk. "Who are you two planning to kill next? Hermione? Just like you killed that other girl? Maybe I should-"

I pushed him into the wall. "You don't know what you're talking about!

"You, your mother, and Voldemort all have one thing in common other that blood. You're all murderers!"

"I tried to be nice to you Harry! You don't want to be my enemy!"

His smirk got even bigger. A bell rang and kids began to flood out of their classes. I realized what he was about to do too late. He shouted, "WHAT ARE GOING TO DO JACKSON?! KILL ME! SHOW EVERYONE WHO YOU ARE! SHOW EVERYONE THAT YOU ARE VOLDEMORT'S GRANDSON!"

Everyone by now had stopped and looked at me with fear. Then everyone began to pull out their wands, and pointed them at me.

Harry pushed me off of him and said, "You all heard me right! Percy Jackson is the grandson of Voldemort!"

Dumbledore pushed his way through the crowd. "Everyone, put your wands away. NOW! Percy, come with me to my office."

I slowly walked with Dumbledore to his office. Snape was already in their waiting for us.

As soon as the door closed, tears began to form in my eyes. I stated, "Coming here was a mistake. I went home to get away from all of this. To be normal. But I couldn't even get five minutes before you brought me here."

Dumbledore gave me a sympathetic looked before he said, "I'm sorry Perseus. I honestly did not know anything about you, other than that Voldemort was your grandfather."

"And now, there's a new prophecy that involves both me and Harry."

"About that. I have arranged for the remaining Seven to come to Hogwarts. You've always had friends help you along the way. Why change that now?"

I was sincerely grateful. "Thank you."

Dumbledore nodded. "They will be here in the morning. As for now, you may stay with the Slytherins, as they will not fear you. Your grandfather was supported by many of the children's' families. You will not be feared, but instead respected."

I nodded my head.

Sevvy took me to the Slytherin common room. When I arrived, the Slytherins looked at me, and then many of them bowed. Snape then said, "Do not bow. He is to be treated as any other Slytherin. If I discover any of you harassing Mr. Jackson, you will all spend the night in the dungeon. Understand?"

"Yes Sir!"

Snape then left the room, and the Slytherins dispersed.

A girl with brown hair started make her way towards me and said, "Hi, I'm Pansy Parkinson."

She stuck out her hand. After what happened to Luke when I was 12, I learned how to read people. This girl looked like a girl who would bully anyone who wasn't a Slytherin. I pushed her hand away and said, "Not interested."

She crossed her hands and pouted before retorting, "I'm loyal to your grandfather. You can trust me."

"Exactly. Why would trust someone who kills people because of what social class they're in?"

She huffed before eventually leaving. Draco came up to me and said, "Wow Perce', no one has ever stood up to Pansy. You got balls!"

In Greek I said, "After Tartarus, nobody can scare me. Not even Zeus."

Thunder rumbled in the distance. I retorted, "You know it's true."

There was more thunder but it was softer.

Draco looked at me when he got what I was saying. "You went to Tartarus? Who'd you piss off this time?"

"Actually, Annabeth fell in and I went in after her, so she wouldn't be alone."

Draco looked at me like I was crazy, "You WHAT?! And your alive? Your unbelievable. How mad was Annabeth?"

"She slapped me, and then kissed me."

I smirked at the memory before I remembered she was dead.

"You have to tell me everything that happened after I left."

"Dumbledore arranged to have some of my camp friends to come tomorrow. You can ask them about it."

"Really?"

I nodded.

"Cool. Now let's head to bed."

I found my bed, and immediately fell asleep.