Chapter 10: The Prophecy Begins Pt.2

Dream

I was back in Tartarus, but it was different. It looked like I was deeper into the pit. Two figures were talking. One was taller like a monster, and the other looked like a disfigured person.

"There is no way for us to get out of here! Percy Jackson destroyed the only way out. And by the time I reform, Percy Jackson would have died of old age."

"I can get us out of here. This is a prison for monsters, not wizards. When the goddess Hecate created us she-"

"There's someone listening."

Then monster stepped into the light. It was Kronos. The human figure stepped into the light as well, revealing a bald guy with no nose."

The dream started to dissolve into darkness before I could get a good look at the bald guy.

Dream End

I woke up to being shaken awake by Draco. He had a worried look on his face and asked, "Percy! Are you okay? You were thrashing around in your sleep. You started to burn up. I threw a bucket of water on you to cool you down."

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bad dream."

He understood what I was saying. Everyone else just shrugged. I got up and change into a blue hoodie and ripped black skinny jeans. I headed down to breakfast with Draco, and sat down at the Gryffindor table. Hermione asked me for the hundredth time, "Why do you always wear long sleeves? It's 20 degrees Celsius."

I responded, "So? In America people wear black suits when it's '90 outside."

The real reason was that I had a ton of scars on my upper body. I don't want anyone to see them because then they'll ask questions that I can't answer. Plus, they already hate me.

Harry walked into the Great Hall and saw me.

"What's that piece of shit doing here?" Harry asked.

Draco saw and said, "What does it look like, dumb-ass."

Before Harry could fire back, Dumbledore rose from his seat, and stepped onto the podium.

"Students. I would like to welcome new transfer students from Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry! They will stay with us for the rest of the school year."

Professor McGonagall then walked through the doors of the Great Hall with the remaining seven(Is that Leo? With Calypso? I'm going to beat the crap out of him later.), plus Nico.

Hermione POV:

As the new students entered the room, Percy's eyes changed from a broken look, to a more happy look. Is it possible that he knows them? He can't. Ilvermorny is on Mount Greylock, which is deep in Massachusetts.

However, the transfer students seemed off. When the youngest boy passed by us, the temperature dropped.

They made their way to the front of the Great Hall before they introduced themselves.

A blond guy introduced himself first. "Hi, my name is Jason Grace"

He turned to girl next to him. It looked like her eyes kept changing colors, but that's not possible.

Jason then continued, "This is my girlfriend Piper."

She waved. All the boys started to drool over her except for Percy. Like he was expecting it.

Next was a tall guy named Frank and his girlfriend Hazel. Then a guy named Leo with his girlfriend named Calypso. Finally, the creepy one introduced himself as Nico.

McGonagall put the Sorting Hat on Jason.

"Gryffindor!" It announced.

Then Piper.

"Gryffindor!" It repeated.

Leo was another Gryffindor.

Calypso went after him.

"Ravenclaw!"

Frank went next. Another Gryffindor.

Hazel followed.

"Slytherin!"

Nico was last. I assumed was going to be a Slytherin.

The hat was put on his head for a few minutes before saying, "Gryffindor! How are you not insane?"

That was what the hat said to Percy as well! I think that they know Percy. But what did they go through? What was so scary that even the Sorting Hat couldn't handle their memories?

I decided to let the subject drop once the Gryffindor transfers sat down. They sat around Percy and I. Leo looked at us and immediately said, "Oooh! Percy's got a girlfriend!"

Piper suddenly slapped Leo in the face, Jason punched him in the gut, and Calypso started to scold him.

Percy's face saddened but then lit up when he saw what was happening to Leo.

Jason started to talk to Percy. "So, how you holding up?"

Percy shrugged.

My curiosity got the best of me, and I blurted, "How do you know Percy?"

Piper said, "We've gone to the same summer camp for years. We're best friends. And Nico is Percy's cousin."

"But you knew you were wizards. Percy didn't."

"We didn't talk about the school year. Especially cause Percy's always changing schools. Camp was the only place that Percy had a permanent home."

I glanced at Percy before I said, "What happened to him? He tries to act happy, but his eyes say it all. The only time he looked genuinely happy was when you guys entered the Great Hall."

"He's been through a lot. Annabeth was the only thing that kept him from going insane. Even now, he's on the boarder. Her death was hard on everyone. But it effected him the most."

"How did she die?"

Piper's face saddened at the thought.

I realized my mistake. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that."

"It's okay. She was murdered. We were on a camp trip. There was an explosion. She asked some lady for help. They helped her to her feet before the stabbed her in the heart."

Tears formed in my eyes. "Was Percy there?"

Piper nodded. "Everyday, he blames himself for her death."

Piper and I finished our meals in silence before we headed to Care of Magical Creatures.