Chapter 21: The Battle of Hogwarts Pt. 1

The room immediately turned into chaos. The younger students started panicking for their lives, while the older students tried to calm them down.

After a few minutes, Dumbledore shouted, "Silence!"

The everybody froze in their tracks.

He continued, "Teachers, take the students to the common rooms. Fifth, Sixth, Seventh and Eight years, remain here."

The teachers scrambled to take the students away.

Once all the younger kids were gone, I took the podium and said, "Go get your armor and weapons. Meet Thalia and Reyna here in 20 minutes."

As I stepped down from the podium, Thalia looked at me with worry, "What are you gonna do?"

"I going to force the army to take the land route. It'll give us an extra hour or so. Artemis, go to Olympus and get all the immortals you can. We'll need all the help we can get."

Artemis nodded before flashing away.

For my 17th birthday, my Dad gave me a new bead for my necklace. Whenever I pull if off, my clothes turn into my own set of armor.

The armor was black with navy blue pads. On the chest plate, was a raised gold trident, and the sleeves were also black with navy blue pads. My gloves were black with a sea green palm. My fingers were exposed so I could easily grip Riptide. I also had a navy blue hood that covered my face, so all you could see was the lower part of my face, and my sea green eyes glowing under the hood.

My dad also had Hephaestus enchant it so it would be as light as my training outfit, my camp shirt and shorts.

I pulled the bead off and vapor traveled to the docks.

From what I could see, there were at least twenty ships carrying monsters and Death Eaters.

I summoned some lightning and created a mini hurricane. As the waves began to rise, the smaller ships were forced to turn back.

Even though the hurricane was slowing down the larger ships, they were still moving toward the castle.

I used my powers over air and water to create some waterspouts.

Many of the ships started to turn back, in fear of being destroyed by the waterspouts.

Once they were out of view, I went back into the castle.

Many of the older students were surrounding the castle, activating some of the castle's defenses. 

I pulled off my hood and made my way into the Great Hall.

Dumbledore was talking with some of the teachers, along with Thalia and Reyna, when he noticed that I had arrived. "Mr. Jackson, what do you plan to do next?"

On a table was a map of Hogwarts and the surrounding grounds. It showed where everyone was at the current moment, and where they were headed.

I pointed at Hagrid's cabin, "I forced the army to come in through the Forbidden Forest, so we should set up here. While the first line is being set up, I'll go and ask for help from the centaurs in the forest."

Professor McGonagall asked, "Why would the centaurs help us?"

I smirked, "Because Kronos hates centaurs."

I let my answer hang in the air for a few seconds before continuing. "As we speak, Artemis is assembling as many immortals as she can. But we can't wait for them."

Everyone nodded before dispersing to their assignments.

I pulled my hood back on as it was now pouring outside, and went to Hagrid's cabin.