TWO

| C H A P T E R - T W O |
Honeymoon

Octavia Mikaelson's POV

We got to where Jasper had planned for our honeymoon to be. Which was Isle Esme, an island Carlisle bought Esme.

Jasper lifts me up bridal style and I giggle as he carries me inside.

"Wanna explore?" Jasper asks.

I nod. He puts me down and then I look around.

"Meet me out in the water." He says.

I nod.

He walks away then I go to the bathroom and open my small suitcase that Alice and aunt Rebekah packed for me.

I open it and was horrified to see too much lingerie for my liking.

"I am gonna kill you two when I get home... I might let dad handle you aunt beks." I mutter.

I read Jasper's mind and saw his hopeful intentions for tonight. I take a deep breath.

Fuck it. I'm not human anymore. No need to worry about hurting me.

I strip and wrap myself in a towel then walk out to the beach. Jasper was already in the water, his clothes on the sand.

I sigh and drop the towel then walk into the water and go right next to him.

"It's beautiful tonight." I say.

"Yes it is. But not as beautiful as you." Jasper says.

I smile and feel him move my hair and cup my neck, turning me to connect our lips. We eventually moved from the water to inside.

He lifts me up and pins me to the wall, him sliding right in. I let out a loud sound of pleasure as his lips attacking my neck, chest, and breasts. My hands in his hair, tangling and gripping at it.

He uses his speed to take us to the bed, him sitting on the bed with me on top. After a few minutes of that, he flips us around and locks hands with mine then pinning my arms above my head, him thrusting lovingly as his lips leave endless kisses, soft nibbles, and occasional licks all over my chest area.

He then looks into my eyes.

"I love you, Octavia." He says.

"I love you, too, Jasper." I say.

Then the night carried on with us making lots.. and lots... and lots of love. Lots of things were broken.

Sorry not sorry, Carlisle and Esme...

////

Our honeymoon went by too long in my opinion. But nonetheless, we were now flying back to Forks to be there for Bella and Edwards wedding.

My father, aunt, and uncles all had gone back to New Orleans to handle some affairs and what not.

"We're here." Jasper says.

I give a sigh and he chuckles then gives me a kiss on my temple.

"Come on, wife." He says.

I smile.

"I'm coming, husband." I say, getting out of the car to help him get our luggage.

"You did a whole lot of that these past few weeks." Jasper says.

"So did you." I say.

We both smirk then peck lips before grabbing our luggage and heading inside my.. well, now our house. I had decided to have Jasper move in with me so we can have our own privacy.

Before family had left, they were so kind to rearrange my room to make space for Jasper's stuff. And to make it for a couple rather than just me.

I walk in first to see the new room

The family did good.

I got changed into

"Darlin, you ready?" Jasper asks

"Yeah." I say and we get back in the car then leave.

We head over to The Cullen house and walk inside to see everyone waiting.

"Welcome back, Mr. and Mrs. Whitlock." Alice greets.

I smile then Jasper and I exchange hugs with everyone.

"Oh yeah." I say.

I turn around and flick Alice's arm.

"Ow. Why?" Alice asks.

"You know what for." I say.

Realization came over her face and she giggled as I playfully glared at her.

"Your aunt Rebekah packed most of it!" Alice defends.

"Ok?! Yeah I think dad daggered her for two days he was so pissed!" I say then laugh with her.

Everyone watched us in confusion.

"Alice and my lovely dear aunt Rebekah packed me a small suitcase full of lingerie and sexy swim suits." I say.

The family laughs as Jasper hides his shyness. I miss his cheek then everyone calms down.

"Break a lot of stuff?" Emmett asks.

Everyone's eyes fell on us. I turn to Carlisle and Esme.

"Everything is fixed and exactly the way you had it before we got there." I say.

Everyone laughs while Esme and Carlisle chuckle, shaking their heads.

It's good to be back.