EIGHT

| C H A P T E R - E I G H T |
Welp..

No One's POV

During the next few days, Jasper has resisted preparations for Octavia. Bella was already up and a vampire but for some reason Octavia is taking a bit longer.

Freya assures everyone that Octavia is alive, that it's the venom of the cold one vampire that's messing around in her system because she's already a Tribrid so mixing a completely different yet same species is taking a toll on her.

"Even if it is the mixing of the bloods or whatever... she shouldn't be this still." Jasper says, to Carlisle, holding Octavia's hand.

This is the first time he's seen her since she died... again.

"Its also the morphine." Carlisle says.

Jasper shakes his head.

"Maybe I was just too late." Jasper says.

"No, Jasper. Listen to her heart." Carlisle says.

He does and hears a very faint heart beat. Something else begins happening that catches his eye.

Octavia started to look... better. Her hair grew healthier, the color returning. Her sickly appearance disappearing, her natural beauty returning. Her beautiful olive skin returning to its flawless, smooth, looking self.

Jasper stepped closer, as Octavia's heart beat became extremely faint. Only one beat now.

He watched his wife with anticipation.

Then..