SEVEN

| C H A P T E R - S E V E N |
Birth

No One's POV

In the late night, Bella and Octavia were sitting in the living room with Alice, Rosalie, and Freya. Octavia sat next to Jasper on the couch.

The girls looked like they could give birth at any moment.

Carlisle, Esme, Emmett, and The Originals had left to hunt off the lands to avoid a fight with the pack. Octavia made her family go to protect the three cold ones.

Hearing footsteps, they turned to see Edward and Jacob walk into the room. Jasper held Octavia close to him as he helped her stand up.

Alice and Rosalie helped Bella stand up.

"Hey." Bella greets Jacob.

"You good?" Octavia asks.

"Yeah. It's not like I'm the one carrying a demon." Jacob says.

"This is pretty important girls. Why don't you tell Jacob what you guys decided?" Rosalie asks.

"What? What now?" Jacob asks.

"Rose is talking Bella and Octavia out of their baby names." Edward says.

"She hates mine." Bella says.

"She's not very fond of mine either." Octavia says.

"Well then I'm in your side no matter what you choose." Jacob says.

"They're not that bad. If it's a boy - EJ, Edward Jacob." Bella says.

"Ok that's ones not awful. And the girls name?" Rosalie asks.

"I was playing around with our moms names. Renee and Esme. I was thinking... Renesmee." Bella says.

"Renesmee?" Jacob asks after a small pause.

"Too weird?" Bella asks.

Jacob hesitates so Edward spoke.

"No it's beautiful and unique. I like Renesmee." Edward says.

"And you?" Jacob asks Octavia.

"If its a boy, I kinda like Mason or Bellamy. If it's a girl, Adelaide Lily or Aria Spencer." Octavia says.

"Those are cool." Jacob says.

The girls smile then go to grab the cups they were being handed by their husbands when all a sudden, the worst happened.

Bella's back broke then fell to her knee with a crack and then fell but Edward caught her head before it touched the ground.

Octavia was dizzy and fell to the ground, Jasper catching her before she fully touched the ground as she threw up blood and her bones cracked.

////

The girls were immediately rushed into Carlisle's office, sitting on two tables as their vision began to fade in and out. Bella's more than Octavia's.