THREE

| C H A P T E R - T H R E E |
The Second Wedding

No One's POV

Bella just finished getting ready and was with Charlie, waiting to walk down the aisle. Once it happens, she sees all her guests.

She smiles at one.

Octavia Mikaelson-Whitlock.
Who was sitting next to her husband, Jasper, and her family, The Originals.

The Mikaelson Family attended the wedding per both Bella's invitation and Octavia's asking.

Alice and Rebekah managed to get the Original Tribrid to wear a dress, heels & makeup. Granted the dress was black, but Bella scolded everyone to let Octavia wear what she wanted.

She looked gorgeous.

Bella got to the alter and everyone smiled at the couple

Bella got to the alter and everyone smiled at the couple. Except the jealous Jessica.

Octavia smiles as she watches her friend and adoptive brother marry. Then, at the reception, everyone began with their speeches. Octavia was the last to go.

She stood on stage with a smile on her face.

"The moment I saw Bella and Edward together, I could feel the love between the two. Bella found her knight in shining armor as Edward found his meaning of life. These two are such a match made in heaven. They are more than perfect for each other. Bella, you are my sister, maybe not by blood but we are sisters. You're also my best friend and I will always be there for you, no matter what it is. Edward, my friend, my brother, you won yourself a prize. Cherish and protect this woman with all your might. If you don't, I'll kill you and make it look like an accident. I love you both and wish you an eternity of love and happiness." Octavia says.

Everyone laughs then claps as Octavia shares smiles with the newlyweds before going to Jasper, receiving a kiss on the cheek from him as she sat.

Now, everyone was dancing. Rosalie and Emmett did a dance followed by Octavia and Jasper, who quickly showed off their skills, having years of knowledge on their side. Everyone was enjoying the wedding.

After a while, Octavia managed to escape, taking Klaus with her to the encounter she heard happening.

"Is there a problem, here?" Octavia asks the quileute wolf who decided to skip her wedding but shows up at her sisters.

The wolves looked at the Original Tribrid and the Original hybrid with uneasiness.

"Come on, now, this is a wedding. Wouldn't want to cause a seen, right? There are humans attending, after all." Klaus says.

"Jacob, they're not our concern anymore." Sam says do Jacob, who takes off.

The pack follows along. Seth obviously didn't want to go.

"Let's go, Seth!" Sam orders.

Seth sadly follows his pack. Edward comforts Bella, who was upset.

Octavia goes over to them.

"Bella." Octavia says.

Bella turns to her.

"I told him my honeymoon will be like anyone else's, I'll be human. He said that Edward will kill me and that you and I are stupid to be with Edward and Jasper." Bella says, her voice cracking.

Octavia calms her temper.

"Bella, it's your wedding night. I know you're upset, but enjoy your wedding. This problem will be here when it's over." Octavia says.

Bella smiles and Octavia adjusts Bella's makeup, hair, and dress before all going back to the wedding.

////

Everyone meets out front, the newlyweds dressed differently.

"Wait." Bella says after having emotional talks with her parents.

Bella runs and hugs Octavia, whom hugs her back.

"Thank you, for everything you've done for me and this family." Bella says.

"I'll always be here, Bella. Now go enjoy your honeymoon. Oh, umm, my aunt Rebekah and I packed majority of your things so don't immediately blame Alice." Octavia says.

Bella gives a jokingly horrified look before chuckling and leaving with Edward.

Jasper kisses Octavia's head and the two begin to follow everyone inside when Octavia pauses, lightly hissing and grabbing her stomach.

"Octavia, what is it?" Jasper asks, with worry.

"Nothing. I'm fine." Octavia says.

"This has been happening since the honeymoon, maybe Carlisle should look at you." Jasper says.

"After Bella is back from her honeymoon." Octavia says.

Reluctantly, Jasper agrees.