Prologue

A group of weary demigods gathered in front of the half-destroyed Big House. They were  bruised, bloody, and broken. They had killed many enemies, but also lost many friends.The battle against the Earth Mother had demolished Camp Half-Blood, and the demigods that considered the haven their home would have gone with it, if not for three factors.

Camp Jupiter had put aside their differences (cough, issues, cough,) and joined with Camp Half-Blood

The gods took a hand in the battle and granted their children more power(they were unable to actually take part in the battle. I wonder why?)

The last, and perhaps most important factor…. The Seven of the Prophecy

The seven had come in like hurricanes(in Percy's case, that was meant literally). Every enemy in their path fell that day, and their comrades rose again. The final fight was exhausting.

The seven had managed to make it to the center of the enemy. Gaea. They fought her, mother earth evading every attack. The battle raged around them, until Jason landed a hit on Gaea. Her deafening scream of shock rang around the clearing, bounced off the trees, and echoed to the farthest corner of Camp Half-Blood.

The piercing silence was broken by Percy darting forward to resume his attack. Gaea was too surprised to deflect the cut. It wasn't that the small slice Jason managed to get through her defense hurt, it was the fact that the wound wasn't healing.

It was the fact that Gaea could be defeated.

The seven resumed their attack with renewed vigor. Gaea couldn't go unscathed underneath the sudden onslaught of attacks. Monsters and demigods alike paused in the fighting, all solely focused on the battle in front of them, the one that would most likely decide the outcome of the war.

Gaea was slowing down. It was barely noticeable, but if you looked closely, you would be able to see that she barely managed to dodge and block her attackers.

And the seven demigods, most with their ADHD, and even those select few without, with all their attention focused on the Earth Mother, most definitely noticed the almost invisible change.

And it gave them hope.

A small burn given by Leo and Festus, boosted by Hephestus. A cut from Katropis, wielded by Piper and allowed by the onslaught of doves blinding Gaea, granted by Aphrodite. A twisted ankle caused by a split in the ground, courtesy of Hazel and Pluto. A bleeding thigh caused by Frank, ultra fast because of Mars.

But the demigods were tiring as well. Piper stumbled and sprained her wrist. Frank teetered in the air in the form of an eagle.

Annabeth saw that. She gathered Jason and Percy, and explained her plan. It was risky, but friends were about to be killed, and the boys were willing to do anything.

And that is why, as Gaea was poised to strike at Piper's heart, as Hazel tumbled from Arion into the ground and caught hold of the edge of the newly opened cliff, and Frank made a desperate, hopeless dive to save his girlfriend, and Leo steered Festus to to the ground because he knew that Jason would be devastated if he lost Piper, that is why Jason and Percy attacked at the same time.

Jason was boosted by Jupiter, and Thalia, who had been charged by Zeus, had transferred her energy to her brother. He wrecked havoc as he rained down lighting on Gaea, using the wind to keep her off balance.

But Percy… Percy was a real reason they had won the war.

He was a monster at that moment. He was a whirlpool. A tsunami. A hurricane.

Percy Jackson….  is the defeater of Gaea.

And all that led to the demigods lined up in front of the Big House. The gods had already expressed their gratitude,(Zeus quite reluctantly).