Chapter Four

Robin POV

I tensed at the touch of the supposed superhero. What if he was sent to capture or kill us? We are helpless before him.

He sensed my fear. "Relax," he laughed. "I'm just going to free you." And he got to work untying the team. I took the opportunity to study him. He was wearing rock-hard armor that look surprisingly lightweight, if the easy way he moved was any indication. The only other place I had seen armor like that was on Batman. But unlike Batman's costume, there were gaps between the plates, and the fabric reveals in the cracks stretched as he moved, like...like spandex. I realized how brilliant the engineering of the costume was. The armor gave strong protection, while the spandex still allowed flexibility. A/N IDK if this would work in real life, (probably not) but for the sake of the story it is, okay?

I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize that the hero was done freeing my teammates until they came to be side and got in fighting stances. It was then j remembered that we were supposed to capture him.

"You need to come with us." I stated. " We are prepared to use force."

"Umm...can I ask why?" He asked, seemingly confused. I was surprised he didn't know.

"You are suspected to be a clone of Superman." I said. "That makes you dangerous.

"I see…" the presumed clone stated evenly. "And what gave you the idea I was a clone of Superman?"

I was again suprised he didn't know, either that or he was a really good actor. '?"We intercepted a communication between you and over members of your team. You used the name B Superman, and your teammates also used-." I was interrupted by laughter. The blue clad hero, who had maintained a fairly serious facade up til that moment, was doubled over and roaring with laughter.

"Oh...My...God's." he wheezed. "Those are just code names. B Superman stand for blonde Superman."

"Well, why do they call you blond Superman?" Connor questioned.

"Because..I..can..fly." he replied, still giggling.

"What about the others? Artemis asked. "Like..BH Aquaman?"

"Power over water." He had manages to calm down, well, more or less.

Something was bothering me. "Then what are your superhero names?"

"Seriously?" He raised an eyebrow. "You came after us and you don't even know our names?"

Our faces told him everything. He rolled his eyes and started. "Our leader is Tidal, then there's Owl, me, Spark, Charm, Animal, Gem, and Flame."

Then he took off into the sky.

Huh? I guess he wasn't lying about the flying thing.

Hi! Sorry this took so long, I had writer's block and after I got over it I decided to write this chapter long and, so I had to type it into the computer. Next chapter will be the Demigods, and the chapters after that will include both teams meeting. Remember to share this story and vote! Thank 123321_gn for this fanfic!

Bye Bookworms!- Wild_Dragon_Girl