Chapter 7

Dick POV

Dick loosened the tube around his neck and signed mentally. As the son of Bruce Wayne, he had to attend the functions and events his father planned, but for once, he wished he was able to patrol as Robin instead of forcing himself to talk to stuffy rich people and swallowing down fancy food that made him want to throw up.

But at least this was a masquerade. So no one could tell who he was. And there were rumors that the Joker was going to make a move, so the rest of the team would be there too.

M'gann was excited. She had never been to a prestigious event such as this, and she went all out to look amazing, dressed as a modern princess. Conner's expression when she came out of her room was priceless.

Artemis on the other hand, well, she hated parties and she would have never gone if not for the fact it was for a mission. She also point blank refused to wear a fancy formal outfit, and went for what resembled a female Robin Hood costume.

So, the whole team was here, as well as some superheroes.

And we were all bored out of our minds.

Okay, okay….I PROMISE YOU THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER THEY WILL MEET. It's just easier for me to write in short bursts.

Please don't kill me! -Wild_Dragon_Girl

P.S. Here are M'gann's and Artemis's outfits:

M'gann

Artemis