Chapter 8

Annabeth's POV

Annabeth nervously chewed her thumbnail and tucked a loose lock of hair behind her ear. A million thoughts were running through her head and she was finding it hard to maintain her natural facade. She was interrupted by a black-haired, blue-eyed boy who she recognized as Dick Grayson appearing in front of her.

"May I have this dance?" He asked, holding out his hand.

"Alright," Annabeth replied evenly, "But I'm warning you, I have a boyfriend." He laughed.

"Don't worry, it's just a dance." He led her out onto the dance floor. "So," he continued as they waited, "Are you new to town? I haven't seen you around before?"

"My friends and I are just passing through." She answered, and, seeing Dick open his mouth, predicting his question, "Piper is the brunette dancing with your brother Jason, and Hazel is the one with Tim."

A/N Okay, I know I said I won't be including the Bat family, but it was too tempting. And also, the Young Justice league doesn't know Robin's identity.

"-and they both also have boyfriends." She added, "But none of them wanted to come here, so they stayed at our hotel eating pizzas."

Dick laughed."Sounds like something me and my brothers would do."

Annabeth laughed right along with him.

Time Skip

Annabeth, Piper, and Hazel met up when the party was in full swing. They exchanged stories and kept one eye scanning the ballroom, but in all, they were bored. That is, until all three girls got a message through the invisible earpiece provided by Aphrodite.

"Guys! Can you hear me? Percy's voice was urgent and panicked, instantly telling the trio that something was wrong.

"Loud and clear," Annabeth answered, "What's wrong?"

"Jason spotted the Joker in a van on the way here. Frank is following them as a bird. Jay's above Manor, and the Joker is..." Percy buzzed off, probably to check in with Leo. The girls took to time to make their way to the doors. As they navigated the crowd, Percy came onto the com. "12 minutes 39 seconds and counting. Get over her."

"On our way," Piper responded.

But three meters from the door, Dick stepped into their path. "Leaving so soon?"

"Unfortunately," Hazel answered, "Tell your brothers bye from us." He nodded and stepped aside, letting them pass.

As soon as the three were out of sight of Wayne Manor, they broke into a run. The girls tumbled into the minivan and their costumes instantly latched onto them over their party clothes.

A/N Like Tony Stark's nano technology.

In the drivers and passenger's seats, Leo and Percy were also fully costumed and were intently watching a video camera attached to Frank and now a rat inside the van.

The Jason buzzed in, "They're here."

Author's note: Okay, so you guys are probably wondering how Dick is still Robin if all the batboys are still here...okay, so Dick is Robin and on the YJ team, Jason already died and is now Red Hood, Tim is Red Robin but he spent time in Jump City so no one knows about him yet, and Damian is still training to be a Robin, so he hasn't been in the field yet.

Remember to vote and share this story! I follow back! Go follow 123321gn too and thank her for this story as well!