Chapter One

Percy POV

I looked around and smiled. The superhero plan had worked out well. Aphrodite had granted us amazing costumes, outfitted with weapons designed by Athena and created by Hepatitis.

They were spandex, easy and flexible. But it was also easy to get hurt and tear through such spandex. So plates of rock hard armor were sewn onto the neck to ankle suit, leaving centimeter wide gaps of spandex. The same material was shaped into padded, knee high boots and each suit sported personalized colors, designs, and abilities, as well as containing a domino mask.

Percy was the leader of the team. His suit was black spandex and dark blue armor. His mask was black too, and waves circled the ends. Fish-like spikes retracted on command from his shins and forearms, sharp as ice. Or as water, which seemed more fitting due to his name, Tidal.

Annabeth was the strategist, and everyone, including Percy, was scared of her. She sported simple dark brown spandex and light gray armor. Her domino mask matched her spandex, and had speckled gray riffs around the eyes, giving her the appearance of an owl, hence her name, Owl. Her retractable wings added to the impression, letting her fly silently, a power very few birds, including owls, possessed.

Jason helped both Percy and Annabeth. He was at Percy's side in a fight, and at Annabeth's before said fight. His costume was far from Superman's, much to Percy's disappointment. His spandex was white, with sky blue armor, like the sky he loved so much. His mask enlarged his eyes, and the lightning bolts fixated on the sides popped against the blue. Electrical wires were hidden throughout the suit, virtually invisible. With the slightest shock from Jason, purposely placed in the right spot, the electricity would be amplified, shocking the person touching him, from simply surprising them to almost incapacitating them. His superhero name was based off his old, and still current nickname, creating Spark.

Piper was the negotiator, and talked, due to her charm speak. Her name was Charm, much to her protest, but she eventually gave up arguing against it. Her costume was one she actually approved of, well, more or less. She hadn't managed to cleanse the urge from her mother completely, and her spandex ended up being hot pink. But she had convinced her mother to make her armor plain white. But her mask was still that eye blinding pink, with white roses at the end. Hidden needles, enabled to be filled with anything from water to poison, but usually filled with tranquilizers, shot out at the twitch of a finger, or a toe, or anywhere the spikes were attached.

Hazel was the hidden fighter. She popped in and out, watching everyone's back at the same time, pulling someone down, hitting another in the back, then disappearing yet again. She had learned from her brother, and skillfully used the mist to help her, panipulanting it in such a way that, to the normal eye, it just seemed like remarkable skill. Her black spandex seemed darker than night, and the purple burgundy armor added to the affect. The only bright color on Hazel were the mirrored diamonds on her black mask, and when she wanted, the mirrors hidden under the suit. They shot out when they she needed them too, blinding attackers and giving opportunities for escape. She also had smoke bombs, incase the mirrors didn't work. But the mirrors were always her first choice, they shone like jewels, like Hazel's gold eyes, and her name, Gem.

Frank was Animal, with light green spandex and dark green armor. His dark green mask had arrows shooting into his head, depending on the angle you look. He had hidden compartments that shot darts on command, kind of like Iron Man. He was the team's long distance fighter, fighting from a distance.

Leo was Flame, dispute his attempts to dub himself McShizzle Man. His spandex was orange and specially made fireproof, as well as his red armor. His orange domino mask was adorned with flames, and he was the mechanic, or hacker, with all the fancy technology these days. The gods managed to get rid of the demigod scent left behind when they used technology, though it only worked for them specifically. The rest of the demigods still couldn't use technology. His suit amplified his ability to flame up, but to everyone who didn't know about his powers, it looked like the suit gave his that ability.

The gods had given them an amazing bunker. And unlike Mount Justice, or the Watchtower, which are not discreet at all and everyone knows where they are, the bunker is totally invisible. There are several layers of security, that of you have clearance from, will run without a hitch, but if you don't have clearance, it is impossible to get access to.

Hades liked to superhero idea, and set up strategic stations all over the country, transferring some of his shadow traveling power into them. And if you couldn't make it to a station or needed a quick exit, you could always pray to Hades, and he would get you out.

Unlike the Young Justice team, their team didn't stay together for all missions. They usually separately carried out missions, single or in pairs was the most common number. If the situation needed more time than that number, then there would be not hesitation to go help, but so far there had been only two missions that required three people, and no missions that needed more than that.

Due to that method, there was always at least one person at the home base, most commonly Leo. Other people would be there, but Leo was always the one in everyone's ear piece, talking and giving information. Despite his attitude, it appeared that Leo preferred the background to the full on hero life. But no one was objecting, he was good at the background life.

So, all in all, everything was great. The seven lead civilian identities as well as their superhero ones, and no one suspected a thing. Every once in a while Percy would feel a pang in his heart for his mother, but he knew that Sally would be proud of what he's doing.

Hi! Just here with the next chapter! Stay tuned, because the third chapter will have Young Justice in it.

Bye Bookworms! -Wild_Dragon_Girl