Prologue

I'm releasing this prologue early.  Pretty much nobody uploaded today, and it's pretty short anyways.  I'll release the first official chapter tomorrow.

UnicornMann's POV

"Goldy-"

"No. Don't talk to me. I thought you knew better."

"Goldy, please-"

"NO!"

"Gah!" I need to hide the body...  I snapped out of my nightmare... daymare? and took the body to the table I had upstairs.

I then realized something.

"Wait, I can convert this into magic!"  Unicorn shoved the body into a bag, carrying it on his back.  He couldn't help but feel guilty, but he brushed it off, desperate to keep his girlfriend with him.

~

"Tina better not find out..."  He threw the body into the machine, pulling the lever.  "Ah!  Bright!  Flash!  Gah!"  He shielded his eyes, waiting for the normal lighting to return.  As soon as it did, he pulled open the door, finding a bottle of a glowing substance.  "I might need this..."  He put the potion thing in the bag, and ran out of the base.

"Oof!"  Tina fell onto the ground.  "Unicorn?  What were you doing in my base?"

"Uhhh, why?"

"Because, it's my base."

"I thought I left something in there."

"When was the last time you were even in there?"

"Uhh, that, I don't know."  He ran away from her, avoiding further conversation.

~

"Unicorn?"

"Yeah, Goldy?"

"Are you okay?  You've been acting weird..."

"Yeah, I'm fine..."

"Unicorn..."

~

~Le Giant Five Year Time Skip~

3rd Person POV

"I can't believe we're all eighteen now..."

"I can't believe that a quarter of the world's population has been killed."

"T-Tony, that's a li--"

"I don't care."  Tony glared at everybody.  "It's not safe here anymore, and as much as I care about you all, I'm going to move away, with Kat.  And I'll take Cassi and Crabby for you."

Though they were young, Tony and Kat realized that they didn't have much time to enjoy each other while Casper was out there.  The newly engaged couple had been planning to move away ever since the first attack, and planned to keep Cassi and Crabby safe for Tina.

"Tina, I wish you luck."  Tony shook hands with her, pulling her into a hug.  "Ryan, you better take care of her."  He smiled sadly.  "Goldy, Unicorn, we never really knew each other more than a few common interests, but I hope to see you two soon."  They nodded.

Tony and Kat were actually the last to move.  Angel, Lizzy, and Cookie had all become roommates in a college, furthest from the center of attacks, presumably under new names.  Dave, Danny, and Skye had moved to Japan, since Danny could translate most of it (That may or may not be a headcanon) and Skye was smart enough to learn.  Dave, he copied everything.  The three of them took all of Unicorn's pets, promising that he'd see them again once Casper was gone.  Sal had adopted Pup, since Ryan decided he'd be safer away from himself.  He sent them into hiding himself.

"I love you guys, b-bye."  Kat waved goodbye, taking Tony's hand, signifying that she was ready to leave, despite the tears in her eyes.  Tony kissed them away, caressing her face.

"We'll see you later."

~

"Tina, will you--"

"Y-Yes!"  Tina was crying in tears of joy.  Though only 21, Ryan and Tina realized that it was only a short amount of time they had to enjoy themselves, and got married in a small ceremony.  Goldy and Unicorn didn't bother, since they were too busy for formalities, and already knew their love for each other was equal to that of marriage.

Goldy had become Unicorn's official test dummy, but only for the experiments he knew would not harm her.

But accidents happen.  Unicorn accidently put some of the substance he had turned Sabre's body into inside the sample the Goldy was to be infused with.

The machine- newly built, as well- smoked, nearly overheating.

Goldy screamed in pain, coughing, and Unicorn could swear he saw some blood on the glass.

He immediately punched the glass open, fanning away the smoke.

"Goldy!?"  He looked around the small space, the smoke somehow crowding so much that he couldn't make out her figure, even in the enclosed machine space.  "Goldy!?  Answer me, please!"