Chapter One~ Powers

"Goldy?!"

"I-*cough* I'm alright!"  Goldy starting to reach around the space, eventually grabbing Unicorn's hand.  He pulled her out of the machine and hooked her up to the scanner.

"If anything from that harmed you, I'll never forgive myself..."

"I'm alright!"  Goldy repeated.

"YOU SAY THAT EVERY TIME--"

"I mean it!"  She insisted.

"The data says otherwise."  He gestured at the data on his monitor.

"Wh-What?"

Subject: Goldy de los Ángeles McGoldface (My Love)

Gender: Female

Race: Human

Born: Healthy

Status: Abnormal

"See?  Your status is abnormal!"

"I'm more worried about the fact that you changed my file name to 'My Love.'"  Goldy giggled.

"I didn't even change it!  I added on to it!"

"Fine.  I want to see your data."  Unicorn sighed.

"And why?"

"You were exposed to the smoke, and you never know."  Unicorn hooked up the scanner to himself, and pressed the button.

Subject: UnicornMann

Gender: Male

Race: Super human

Born: Unknown

Status: Abnormally normal

"Abnormally normal?  Are you--"

"It means that I'm a super human.  Don't even."

"Then... what did that machine do to me?"

"I don't know, but we'll figure it out."

"I wish I--"  Goldy paused.  "I wish... I had a sandwich..."

"Why didn't you just tell--"  UnicornMann gawked at the now existing sandwich in his girlfriend's hands.  "me...?"

"Woah!  It gave me wish magic!"  Goldy giggled, taking a bite from the sandwich.

"What?!"

"Woahhhhh--"  Goldy started wishing multiple things into existence, however, they started to disappear if Goldy didn't interact with them in time.

"WHY DO YOUR THINGS STAY?!"

"I don't know!  But it's fun!"

~

Unicorn soon realized that anything Goldy interacted with became permanent, no matter a wish or surreal.  Goldy became his sidekick, Golden Girl, and the two began to fight crime, searching for Casper.  When Unicorn wished for something, Goldy could simply tap it and it'd stay for as long as needed.  However, Casper started to attack back, and the two of them couldn't handle him by themselves.

~

"Unicorn, what did you want to talk to us about?"

"I need a justice league."

"We are NOT going in that machine."

"Guys, come on.  Casper's on the loose, and we need help."  The machine had been fixed, once more, and reinforced as to not explode when the substance was in the content.