Chapter 7~ A Crumbled Cookie and A Caged Tigress

Goldy was exhausted.  Unicorn's wish magic was only temporary, so Goldy had to dig the hole to (presumably) Cookie all by herself.  Not to mention that her powers needed her to touch the altered object to stay around and her hands were covered with dirt.

"You can do it, Goldy!"  Ryan clapped.  She stuck her tongue out at him.

"One more word Ryan, I'll throw this stick at you!"  UnicornMann giggled.  His girlfriend was still the same person.

After about 10 minutes, Goldy had reached some sort of concrete substance.

"What?"  She jumped around on the flat substance, confused as to why it was there.  She was too tiny to break it with her weight.  "Uhhh, guys?  Was there some sort of room down here?"

"...no?"  Goldy wished away the surface, and began to fall before lifting herself up with her magic.

"Actually, yes.  It's right there."  UnicornMann smirked.

"He-Hello?  Is *cough* someone... there?"  A very strained voice called out.

"Is that...?"  All of them flew down the hole, using Ryan's fire as a light source.

"Unicorn?"

"Cookie!"  He rushed over, examining her.   She was tied to a chair next to a puddle of water, which had presumably dripped from the ceiling.  There was one half eaten cookie in front of her face and many crumbs scattered around.  "How long hav--"

"I don't know.  I got desperate."  Her voice was gravelly, she frowned, and passed a glance to Tea-Man and Golden Girl.  "You really made a Justice League?"  She attempted to laugh, but she burst into a fit of laughter.

"Woah, relax.  Golden Girl?"  On her cue, she summoned a whole bunch of cookies and some milk.  "Here, have something to eat."  She devoured what she was given.  "What happened?"

"..."  She shivered.  "Casper.  He tried to kidnap me before, but Tiger Girl saved me.  But... she wasn't there the second time.  He has this ridiculously overpowered advantage.  He literally became me!"  All of the heroes froze.

"Lizzy and Angel..."

~

"Hahaha..."  Casper had Lizzy tied up in her bedroom, slowly destroying her research and books.  "Did you really think Collins would come back to you?"  She struggled against her ties, attempting to break the ropes.  "Don't even try, Lizzy.  It's not going to work."  He smirked.  "If only that other girl didn't get away.  She seems to have a knack for telling who's who.  I'll have to keep that in mind."  Lizzy struggled even more, wanting to protect her friend.

"Mmph!"  She attempted to speak.

"Oh, you're sad because your friends are gone?  Don't worry.  All of your old friends will be here very soon."  He snickered.  "One of them's in the other room, would you like to say 'hi?'"

~

"How's the kid doing, Tina?"  He had switched rooms after lowering Lizzy's sanity a bit.  Tina didn't respond.  She was still processing the fact that she had been kidnapped, left the stove on, hadn't gotten to say goodbye, and still had Ryan's child in her womb.  "Are you alright?  Who am I asking?  You're not alright.  You want to go back to your Cutie."  He laughed.  "You won't be going back to him anytime soon, Tiger Girl.  After all, he's got something else to do."

"I...  Please...  Don't hurt them.  If you're going to hurt anyone--"

"Oh, but Tina, you haven't thought this through.  If I hurt you," he stepped closer to her, placing a hand on her stomach.  "I hurt the child."  Tina's eyes flash with fear.  "But don't worry.  I'm not that much of a monster.  You will not be harmed while the child is within you, and once it is not, the child will still be immune to me.  However, you're still my enemy."  He smirked.  She frowned.

"Could you at least let me say goodbye to my Cutie?"  Tina stared up at him, desperate.

"..."  He smiled.  "You'll see them again very soon.  Don't you worry."

~

"Alright, Cookie.  Our base is just over that hill, and Tiger Girl has probably made us a nice meal to enjoy because... well... I hope she made food I think all of us are hungry."  UnicornMann laughed.

"Was Tiger Girl in our daycare?"  Cookie asked.

"Why do you ask?"

"She... reminds me of Tina..."  The heroes crossed their fingers.  "If... If I'm being completely honest, I...  I kind of had a crush on Tina.  At first I thought it was just a best friend thing, but then I realized how angry I'd get when she was with Ryan.  Lizzy was always there for me though..."  Cookie giggled.  "I understand that she's probably happier with him, and, wherever they are, I wish them the best.  If he makes her happy, then who am I to take that away?"  Ryan smiled.  He knew how she felt.  Especially with Ace and Pip, oh and that one 'Casey' guy she made up.  How he continuously denied his own feelings.

"Oh, here it is, guys!"  Golden Girl opened up to hatch to see wild flames licking the walls.  "Wha-"  Ryan jumped right in, using his powers to suppress the fire, running around the whole base.

"Honey!?  Are you here!?"  He called to her, searching the charred rooms for any sign of his wife.  "Sh...  She's not here.  No ashes, no nothing..."  He began to hyperventilate, and everyone else entered the remains of the base.

"Where could she have gone?"  Cookie wonders.

"Nowhere!  She's pregnant, we specifically told her not to leave the base!  She wouldn't have disobeyed us, she worries about the child just as much as we do--"

"Alright, everyone calm down."  UnicornMann started.  "Look, there's a note on the counter here, I'm sure she went somewhere, fell asleep because pregnancies, and just accidentally left the stove on.  Right?"  He read the note, and his expression changed immediately.

Hello Justice League,

It's your best friend!  Casper.  I've taken the Tiger Girl and you won't get her back unless you meet my demands.  I am fully aware that there is a child within her and will not harm her until it's out.  One way or another.  You can stay put and subject her to torture, or you can meet me at your precious hangout to make some sort of compromise.

-Casper