Chapter Eight~ Angel's Wings

"Why are we here?"  Three superheroes stood in front of the building that they once considered new.  The 'New Daycare,' the Hangout.  Why were they there?  Because their arch-nemesis now stood inside, having taken all of their friends captive.

"Casper."

"Y-You don't think he... killed anyone, do you?"  Goldy mumbled, and Ryan clutched his clothing.  "What will we do if--"

"Don't worry, Goldy."  Unicorn cut her off.  "Cookie's back in the dorms, right?  She should probably be getting help.  If we can't stop him, then I'm sure he'll be overcome by a bunch of state soldiers."

"Yeah, but still!"  Ryan grumbled at the two of them, losing more of his patience as time went on.

"Guys, we should probably head in."  He stated, stepping closer to the entrance.

"Ryan, wait--"

"WAIT!?  MY WIFE IS IN THERE!"  He yelled, running in by himself.

"Wait up!"  Goldy shouted after him, trying to catch up with her short legs.  "Oh wait I can fly.  We can all fly."

"We're indoors."

"Fair point."  They entered the building, unaware of an enemy in the trees.

"Ryan and Goldy, hmm?  Geez Unicorn, you were always unoriginal.  I see the gang has stuck together."  Casper chuckled.  "But now that I know who you are, I know how to eliminate you."  (haha puns)

~

"Help!  Someone, please!"

"Kat?"  Unicorn ran into the nearest room, only to see a kitten and her lover tied up on the floor, somewhat bruised.

"UnicornMann!  Please, untie us, Tony's bleeding, please!"  The superheroes glanced over to Tony, who was indeed bleeding from a wound on his arm.  "He's horrible!  He was here for less than two minutes and he did this!"  Kat sobbed.  Unicorn rushed to untie the both of them, Ryan and Goldy tending to their wounds.

"Are the rest of our friends in here?"  Kat nodded.

"Most of them, anyways.  We were one of the first.  I know he has Lizzy, but I didn't hear anything about Angel, Cookie, Ryan, or Goldy."  Tony explained.  Unicorn passed a glance to the heroes beside him.

"He's been torturing  everyone, please help them..."  Kat muttered.  "Everyone except Tina.  I heard that she's pregnant.   Maybe she and Ryan finally got together."  Ryan smiled sadly.

"I'll make sure they stay together."  Kat smiled, leading Tony to the exit of the building.

"We'll be back with help!"

~

"Hey Pup.  You don't think you're lucky?"  Pup whimpered at Sal's comment.  "What?  He didn't hurt you because you're a dog.  Who would've known he'd care about animals like that?"  Pup whimpered again.  Even though he was uninjured, he was still tied up in a chain.  "My arm hurts."

"Sal!?"  He looked up.  "That voice!"  Sal yawned.  "G-Gold--"  All three of the superheroes rushed inside.  "--den Girl?!?"  Goldy rushed over to Sal, untying the rope attaching him to his chair.  "I could've sworn I heard Goldy."

"..."  Goldy refused to speak again.  He had already recognized her, and she wasn't the best actress.

"Poor Pup..."  Unicorn muttered.

"UNICORNMANN!?"  He chuckled.

"Long story.  Just take Pup and get out of here, alright?"  He thrust the dog into Sal's arms.  "We'll save everyone else."