6||RYAN||

Once Tony ran upstairs, I snapped out of the potion. I slapped Tina for doing that to him. For Tony and me both. "How dare you Tina! If I liked you, I would've told you!"

"B-But C-Cutie..." Tina stuttered out.

"Don't 'Cutie' me! You saw what happened to Tony! I have a right to be angry!" I shouted at her. She is a slut, she doesn't care about how you feel. She only cares about what she wants. She's an absolute narcissist. Then I ran upstairs to go get Tony.

"Tony!" I yelled, "Are you okay?"

"Shut up, I don't want to talk to you right now..." Tony said quietly, but loud enough that I could hear him through the door.

"Come on Tony.." I said, with the intention of giving up soon.

"I said I don't want to talk to you!" He hissed, scaring me a bit.

"S-Sorry Tony..." I stuttered. If I keep bugging him he'll never like me back... The chances of him liking me before were low enough already. I'm so stupid for thinking there's something between us...
I need to get home, I hope Tina doesn't hate me when we go back to school... But knowing her, she will be.
*tHe NeXt DaY aT sChOol*
"Hey guys!" I yelled to the members of my guild, Goldy and UnicornMann.

"Hello Ryan!" UnicornMann shouted enthusiasticly.

"Hey dude," Goldy said in a tired way.
**RING**
I hate this school... But I'm Heere and don't have a choice.(HAHAHSHHAHSAHSSHHAHAH!!!! You better get that reference)
"Adios guys! Gotta get to class fast! Need a good seat, ya know?" Goldy screamed as she ran inside the school.

"Well, come on friend! Let's hope Goldy saves us some seats."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here we go! I finally updated!
I've been busy and too lazy to write, but here I am!
Also, thanks to everyone for more than 1K reads and almost 40 votes!