7||BOTH||

TONY'S POV

'Ugh..' I spoke to myself as I saw Ryan walking down the halls. Right as he past me, I pushed him to the floor and walked in the other direction.

He deserved it, Tony.
Y-Yeah... H-He... He did!
Exactly, now you should get to class. I'm supposed to make your life hell, but you still need to go to school.

RYAN'S POV
W-Who did that?! I'm gonna be late for class now!!
Damn it! This school is so annoying... I'm skipping today, I don't care!
I walked to the boys bathroom and went in. Once I got In, I heard some almost-silent sobbing coming from the 3rd stall in the row. I knocked on the door and asked;" Hey are you alright in there?"

"P-P-Please don't talk to me..." He stuttered, I recognize his voice... It's Tony!

"Tony? I know it's you... Just tell me what's wrong!" I shouted through the stall.

TONY'S POV ((I'm the author, I can switch POV's as much as I want))

"Tony? I know it's you... Just tell me what's wrong!" Ryan yelled to me, but I don't feel like dealing with him right now...

Pretend to be sick to stay home, or kill yourself. We all know it'll be a better world without you.
Probably...
Exactly, so just do it. Or at least cut yourself once Ryan leaves.
Alright, I can cut myself for now... Nothing more.
Okay.

"Leave me alone Ryan! I didn't want to talk to you before, why would I want to talk to you now!" I yelled the only thing I could think of before opening the stall door and running out of there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh wow, an update.
It's bad I know, deal with it.