9||BOTH||

TONY'S POV

I rolled up my sleeve and walked out of my stall. In the mirror I saw the person I never thought I would be. Who I never wanted to be. I wanted to cry at the sight, messy hair, red, tired eyes... I wanted to be happy, to change who I was.
I wanted to hang out with my friends more than anything. But Ryan too... I also wanted to apologize. But he might hate me...

I started brushing through my hair with my hands, hoping to make it look better. It didn't really help, but hey. I used my hands, how good can ya do? I then rinsed my face to help the bags under my eyes. I didn't want to leave the bathroom, but at that point I didn't care how people saw me. I just wanted to be normal.

RYAN'S POV

Tony's been acting strange recently, He can't be okay...

After waiting by the door of the bathroom, I was getting ready to leave after a few minutes until I saw Tony walking out.
"Hey Ryan... Sorry.." Tony said as he came up to me.

"Hm? Oh, no need to apologize! I forgive you!" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"R-Really?!" He stuttered and hugged me. I patted his head and hugged back.

"Of course! Anyways, I should be the one apologizing." I admitted.

"Yeah, you should be." Tony scoffed with sarcasm in his voice.

"Shut up and hug me." I laughed and continued the hug the other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here we go. I finally updated. I probably won't update much more though, seeing as I start school in ten days.
Anyways,
I hope you all liked my shitty writing!
I'm out Macaroni Fuckers!