Bye bye

(This is Emilia's and August's house)

Emilia's POV

I was eating downstairs in my kitchen when August came downstairs with her bags. If you didn't know, August is my girlfriend. She moved in last year since I had just moved in. Enough about her, I'm Emilia Cats. I know, Cats is a weird last name. But, being named after such a cute, adorable animal, makes it all worth it. I'm 19 years old and attend Kennesaw State University (or KSU). I live in Marietta Georgia, and to be honest, its boring here. Like, very boring...

I looked up at her and stared at her as she moved towards the door.  "Where are you going?" I ask. August turned to face me. "You seriously forgot? I'm going to California for the summer to visit my family." She said. I nodded slowly. "I forgot about that. Sorry" I mumbled. August sighed and walked towards me. She kissed my forehead and looked at me, deep in the eye. "Don't worry Em. I'll be back before the summer ends." She reassured. I smiled sadly as she picks her bags up and walks out the door. Now, I'm alone for the summer. It gets quiet without her here. I hate the quiet. So I decide to turn in the tv and watch what's playing. Which was Spongebob.

Suddenly, there was a crush, which scared me half to death. "What the frick frack, paddy wack, shit shat, nick nack, six pack, kit Kat, was that? It better not be a robber because there is nothing to rob here." I say to myself. I jumped over the couch and went to the kitchen and grab a knife. I walk carefully up the stairs and try to find the source of the sound that interrupted my Spongebob. I hear quiet talking coming from August's room. I make my way to the room and listen in. They sound like grown ass men in my house. So I did what any normal human being does in that situation, I kick the door open. "PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM, OR SOMEONE GETS HURT! AND THAT PERSON ISN'T GONNA BE ME!" I threaten, getting the attention of the 2 people in the room. One of them had black hair that was down to their shoulders. A little beard and a black 1700s suit on. Overall, he looked like be belonged at an old timey funeral. The other person had curly brown hair that was pulled into a ponytail. He had so many freckles. He also wore an old timey war-like uniform. After silently judging them, I decide to speak. "Who the fuck are y'all?" I ask, trying to sound powerful. Successfully hiding my fear of the two grown men who look way older than me.

The black haired one spoke. "Um, I'm Alexander Hamilton...do you know where I am?" He asked. He sounded confused and scared. I look at him weirdly. "Alexander Hamilton? The Alexander Hamilton?" I ask, sorta surprised. "Yes.. Do you have a problem with that?" He asked, sounding kinda mad. "Yes, I do actually. Mostly because Alexander Hamilton died many years ago" I stated. Alexander looked taken back. "What do you-" Alexander was cut off by the other one. "Wait..what year is it?" I look at him. "It's May 26, 2019" I state, earning shocked faces from both men. "2019?!" Alexander shouted. I sighed. "Yeah, 2019. And quiet down would you? I have neighbors." Both men mumbled a quiet sorry. I shook my head. "Well. Let's go downstairs." I say and we make our way downstairs. But once I reach the bottom, I hear 4 more thuds. "What the fucccccccccccccck" I groan. The men looked at me shocked, probably from my unfiltered mouth. I told them to stay as I ran upstairs to my bedroom, where the source of the thuds came from. I opened the door to find two tall ass men, one buff man, and one slightly buff man. "I suddenly realize how much I hate my life." I say to myself, gaining the attention of the men. I tell them to follow me downstairs.

Once everyone was downstairs, and there were no more thuds, I ended up counting 9 grown fucking men. "Ok...When I point to you, say who you are." I say, earning nods from the men in front of me. I point to Alexander. "You. Name. Go." "You already know my name though." He stated. I glare at him, making him shrink down. "Alexander Hamilton." He says and getting multiple high pitched screeches. I turn to the source. "HAMILTON IS HERE?!" The tall ass palm tree screeched. I nod. Hamilton looked over at the man in disgust. "Eww, its a tree." He said in disgust. I roll my eyes. "Can I continue?" I ask. Both men turn to me. The palm tree scoffed. "Who are you?" He asked. I raise an eyebrow. "I'll tell you later. Lemme finish or you'll be on the curb." The tree rolled his eyes. I point to the curly hair freckled dude. "You. Name. Go." The man looked around and pointed st himself. "No, Casper." He looked confused. "Yes you!" I say impatiently. "O-oh! John Laurens." I nodded. I pointed at more people. The names I ended up with were:
Long ass name De Lafayette
Hercules Mulligan
Thomas Jefferson
James Madison
Aaron Burr
George Washington
And Philip Hamilton.

The Hamilton reunion was so cute. It almost brought tears to my eyes. After the names, I let them drown me with questions.. That's exactly what they did.