1. How it happened.

I have never liked the idea of being the third wheel, it has always bothered me to feel left behind, but when your best friend invites you out when there is nothing else to do and your date ditches you for another dude, you simply can't say no to that. So here I am, sorry we, on our way to a Bar called 'Mike's Pub' Mike shorter for microphone, no idea who came up with that weird name, but as Raphael has been telling for the past 15 minutes, Mike's pub was this amazing bar which held a different activity everyday, Mondays of jazz night, Tuesdays of stand up comedy and today Open mic's Wednesdays when anyone could stand up and do whatever they wanted, I wasn't all that excited about joining Lea and Raphael into this, but she said it wasn't a date, date.

Raphael kept talking about the place like it was his. I would love if someone spoke so fondly about me as Raphael was speaking about Mike's Pub. Lea kept using her phone, rolling her eyes whenever he said something amazing about the place, to him, it was like this magical place. He sounded like a kid describing how Santa Clus magic worked.

"Stop drooling about that place, it's not that big of a deal. " Lea's words were interrupted by the horrible sound of the pedal break when Raphael stepped on it really hard and the car stopped abruptly.

"WTF!" Lea and I screamed in unison, Raphael turned to her, with this emotionless and hurt expression on his face, I couldn't believe how someone could get so affected just because of someone speaking in a poorly way about his favorite place, it seemed funny, but I didn't dare to laugh at him, never thought of him as the Passionate type.

"Take it Back Lea!! You know how I feel about this place."

"OMG, you gotta be kidding me, Is this a Joke? Tell me this is a Joke please, are you listening to yourself?" Lea screamed. I couldn't tell if she was furious or just messing with him.

Raphael said nothing,he just stood there, with both hands on the wheel looking at Lea, not even blinking, Who's this guy? He seems totally wounded by Lea's words.

"You're so dramatic Raphael, such a drama queen, sometimes I'd swear you're gay." Lea said with a dramatic pause and taking a deep breath.

"I take that back, saying Mike's Pub is a bad, boring place for the elder." I couldn't hold it anymore and busted a loud laugh, feeling totally embarrassed of myself. But it definitely broke the ice and we all ended up laughing really hard when Raphael returns to his driving.

"Do you really think, I am gay? I wouldn't think you said that, after how you were moaning last night" he said with a smirk and confident look on his face.

"TMI guys" I said, this is why I didn't want to come, I felt like I was about to throw up

"So, you are saying we gross you out, we gross your gay ass?" Said Raphael and they both laughed and then they were kissing, no nice and sweet kisses, but gross loud kissing with tongue and omg I couldn't look, instead I look at the rear mirror where I found Raphael staring at me while kissing Lea. I could feel my face turning red, so I took my phone and pretended I was texting someone.

"Welcome to the one and only 'Mike's Pub' Says Raphael as he opened his arms, welcoming us to this patio with christmas lights hanging from it's ceiling. It felt warm, friendly and I already liked it, just by looking at the people, candles on the table, next to a jar with a rose, each table had roses of different colors, red, blue or white. Everyone was talking, laughing or drinking, it was amazing. I could tell why Raphael was so obsessed with this place.