Chapter 1

"Deku? Deku!" Huh? "Deku are you ok? Why are you staring at the fish?" Said Uraraka. "Oh sorry dozed off" I said. Uraraka just went back to talking and smiling.
She doesn't really care. She is just faking it.
                      *After school*
Izuku don't feel like going home to his father but he has to. After his mother died in a car accident his dad abused him because hes quirkless. Sence he can breath fire Izuku has fire burns all over his back. "I'm home" said Izuku. "Good go do dishes, vacuum, clean, and make dinner, then go to your room and don't come out until morning" Izuku did what he was told. After dinner he threw up everything he ate. He didn't deserve to eat. What would happen if he ended it all? What would everyone do?
No one cares. Everyone is fake.
He went into his bathroom and cut. 1 cut. 3 cuts. 5 cuts. 7 cuts. 10 cuts. The blood started dripping into the sink. He washed everything and put his blade in his backpack.
                     *the next day*
Izuku woke up and cooked breakfast then left. He got a text from Katcchan. A chill went down his bones.
Katcchan: meet me at my house Toy ;)
K

atcchan has been rapping deku for 3 months despite having Kirishima as a boyfriend. Izuku knocked on Katcchans door. Katcchan opened the door and said "come on in my toy ;)" Izuku walked in and Katcchan pushed him on the bed.