Chapter 14

Kirishima POV
When I woke up Uraraka was making breakfast. "Hey sit down, I made eggs!" She said excitingly. I sighed and decided to just stomach it. I will jump off that building today. I dont care what it takes.
-later-
Uraraka had ot go to the store to buy more groceries. Perfect. When she was out of view I walked over to the tallest hotel in the city which wasn't too far from my place. Then I climbed up the stairs and went onto the roof. I just stoped to admire the view. The city was beautiful. I just decided to take in the view. The trees that stood tall with red, orange, and yellow leaves. The little kids playing on a playground. The sky, a beautiful shade of blue today. The adults talking. Villains breaking buildings. I took my last deep breath and stepped forward. My whole body feel. I was crying not because Erik sad that I'm going to die but because I'm happy that I will see my Izuku again. I feel like I falling forever. Like I'm never going to stop.

Falling

Falling

Then my body hit the floor and everything went black. Then I wake up. Am i dead. Then i see someone looking down at me. "Hey Kiri" "i-izuku!!" Then i open my eyes and i see Izuku. He kisses me and I'm so happy.
Thank you Izuku, thank you