Chapter 11

I'm going to make Kirishima and Izuku together!
Kirishima POV
I was walking home with Izuku and I noticed that he doesn't like his cane very much. "Hey bro have you thought about a service animal?" I asked. "No I haven't that might be a great idea!" He said. Obviously liking the idea. I called up Aizawa and asked him If I can go with Izuku to get a service animal. He say "sure just be hone by 8." We went to  a service animal place. Right when we got there a dog run up to Izuku and started licking him. I heard him laughing is I got the dog. It was a girl with brown and white spots. Izuku named he Brownie. Since he can't see her I gave him a description of what she looks like. He loves her so much and he dosen't walk into walls anymore!
(Tine skip to a month later)
Izuku POV
I was walking with brownie when I got a phone call. It was from Kirishima. (He knows it's from Kirishima because his phone tells him who its from) "Hey kirishima what's up?" Hey take Brownie to my house I want to ask you something" "Ok kiri." I walk over to his house. He takes me inside and tells brownie to direct me to the couch. I sit down on his couch and he grabs my face and kisses me. I sat their dumb founded. He likes me too! "I-i like you too!" I say, more like yell 😑. I jump into his arms. Then I get a phone call. It's an unknown number. I answer and I start crying.
Kirishima POV
Izuku picks up the phone and he starts crying. "What's wrong!?" I ask. "Brownie home" he says tears streaming down his face. "I'm coming too!" I say he doesn't object. We run to his house and I see an Ambulance. My heart drops. His house is burning. It's on fire!