Chapter 10

Izuku POV
I opened my eyes. Well I thought so. I couldn't see anything. All their is is black. "Your awake!" Someone said. Uraraka? No who is that. I turn my head to the direction of the voice but apparently I was facing the wrong way. The doctor comes in and says "Oh good your awake you were in a coma for a month. Your eyes were stabbed so you will be blind for the rest of your life I am sorry." Those words hit me. Then he said "Your parent Aizawa had been here since daybreak" Aizawa? He cares? "Aizawa" "Over here kid" I couldn't see him. I was scared "Where are you" Then he grabbed my hand and said "I'm not leaving you I wont every again" I started crying. I was scared, sad, Confused, hurting, and happy to bear his voice. I felt him hug me. I hugged back. My life will be more challenging now.
(Time warp to months later)
I went blind about 3 months ago. I can now read and walk (Simi) normally. I qlaked into class for the first time in 3 months. Now that I am blind my other senses hot a big boost. I can hear better, feel things, and taste thing better. I walked into class and everyone looked at me. I can feel them staring. Someone ran up and hugged me. "Oh Deku I was so worried!" Oh its Uraraka. "Hi Uraraka" She look at me and apparently I was facing the wrong way. (I have to work on that 😑) "Ummmm. Deku over here" "Oh sorry" I look at her and she hugged me tighter. Everyone started to surround me and ask me questions. They saw my eyes and they all jumped back. I could tell they were surprised. My eyes have Mark's on them and they were grey. I explained that I got strapped by a blade in my eyes. They asked me who and Aizawa started the class. Clearly knowing that I didn't want to talk about it. I found my seat and fell over in the process 😑. After class lunch happend and Kirishima asked me to sit with them and I walked into a wall. My cane hates me 😭. Kirishima turned me into the right direction and helped me to get to my seat. He told me who was at the table. Him, me, Uraraka, Kaminari, Mina, Jiro, and Todoroki. Todoroki. He didn't look up and ignored me. I felt sad but everyone else wasn't letting that happen. They shoved food in my mouth. I swallowed and started laughing. I laughed a real laugh. Ut felt nice. After lunch was over before I knew it school was over. Kirishima asked to walk home with me. I agreed.
Should I make Kirishima get together with Izuku? Let me know!!