Another chapter! Chapter 13

Kirishima POV
It's been 1 week since Izukus death. I dont eat, sleep, or talk to anyone. I lived him so much, but hes gone now. I-i miss him so much. I finally got the courage to ask him out and then he died! He committed suicide! I lost the boy I loved! It's just so hard for me. Both my Moms know that so they give me space but they still.bring me food. I dont go to class, and I flush the food down the toilet. I started cutting to cope with it. I know that it's not healthy but it helps me. It makes me feel in control. Yeah I'm a horrible person but how would you feel if you lost the person you loved? I feel empty. Then I heard a knock at my door. "Go away" i managed to say with the strength that i still have. "Comon were all worried about you let me in please" i cant recognize the voice. Then they open the door. "Uraraka?" I say surprised. "I like your moms they are nice" she says. "T-thanks wh-" she cuts me off by shoving bread into my mouth. "W-" "your moms are going away for a while and I'm taking care you so eat up! And I will watch you!" She says. Then she stares at me like I was actually going to eat the bread. "Listen it's nice of you but I'm not hungry" I say. Then she shoves more bread in my mouth and says "bull! I dont fall for that! Eat!" Then proceed to shove more bread in my mouth. I have to stomach it for now.
-later that night-
After Uraraka was asleep I went into the bathroom and threw up everything I ate. I didnt qhat to keep it down. I didn't want to be alive anymore. Then I decided, I was going to jump off the same building that Izuku jumped off for his first suicide attempt and die and be with him forever.