Chapter 5

Aizawa was on court of 1 day to take custody of Izuku. They finally got custody of Izuku! (Yay! >w<) Izukus Dad was charged with murder because he made his Mom crash the car by taking out some of the engine. He was also charged with abuse. He was sentenced to death! (^W^) But Izuku was never saved from Katcchan. He had not raped him in over a month but Izuku was still scared.
Shinso POV
(Hey I'm going to be writing the words that they are saying different)
Shinso: Hey Izuku?
Izuku: yeah?
Shinso: Has Bakago raped you?
Izuku: No he hasn't raped me in over a month.
I used my quirk on him so hes telling the truth! Nice!
Shinso: Ok just wanted to know see you later bye!
Izuku POV
I got to school and everyone was awear that Aizawa was my new dad but no one asked why because Aizawa said not to.
Uraraka: Hey deku!
Izuku: Oh hi! What's up?
Uraraka: oh nothing much just too much homework
Izuku: Oh I already did the homework want me to help you after school?
Uraraka: yeah that would be so helpful thanks!
Izuku: No problem
After Uraraka left I got a text from Katcchan.
Katcchan⚠️: Hey meet me at my house.
no No No! This can't be happening! I texted Shinso my brother.
Izuku 😋: Help! Katcchan is going to rape me after school!!
Shinso 🤯: Ok it's ok were going to stop him
Izuku 😋: how!?
Shinso🤯: We call the police and wait outside his house and have them stop him before he can
Izuku😋: ok thanks
Narrator POV
After school Shinso and the police waited outside Katcchans house. Izuku knocked on his door then he pulled shim in and looked sideways then closed and Locked the door. They heard someone saying stop really loud and the police knocked down his door before he could do anything. Katcchan was arrested and taken out of UA. Izuku was still scared. He had so much trama that he was sent to therapy.
Aizawa POV
Adopting Izuku was an amazing decision. We have to send him to therapy but it's ok. Izuku was almost raped again but thanks to Shinso he was not. Something seemed off tho. He just stares at the wall smiling. It's weird. Oh wait... oh God. He has a crush... lord help me.
Izuku POV
I've had a crush on ____
Comment who you what his crush to be!
1. Todoroki
2. Iida
3. Uraraka
4. Kirishima