First Day

-Morning-
Y/N's POV

"Yah! Byun Baekhyun! Get up will you? Do you want to get fired in our first day? Are you crazy?!" I yelled while knocking on his door.I whined and look at my watch.Shit,20 minutes more before I get late.

"YAH! Get yourself Ready Huh?! I'm going!"
I sighed and kicked his door one more time before leaving the dorm.

I sighed and walked over the bus station.

This is crazy..

I was looking around not until I saw the Young Woman not too much far from where I am standing right now.She seems going to work aswell..But,Why does She looks familiar to me.

I sighed and shrugged,going in the bus away to work.

-At The Company-

I took a deep breath while Looking up high the building.

This is it,First day..First Try..First Work.Fighting..Y/n.

I wear a smile and About to walk in but I got pulled back,eyes widening as I saw A Car went passed by me.

"Yah yah yah! Watch Where you're Going will You?!" I yelled,walking towards the car. "Are You Crazy?! Don't you see that I should Be crossing! Its Red Light! Are You blind or Something!" I keep yelling as Anger starts to grow.This Is a problem to me..I cant handle my anger.

An old man and a Young Man stepped out the car.I guess It's the driver and..I dont know.I dont care about him.

"First Of all,Its your Fault Young Lady.Why are you Blaming us?"
The Guy Replied.

I scoffed and Rolled my eyes on him.
"Yah,Its totally Red light For you.Who should be the one who should be blaming for?! Me?!" I answered.

The Old Man tapped my shoulder,Making me Face him as He took a bow to apologise.I lightly gasped and Shaked my head multiple Times and Tell the Man that Its Okay.He keeps bowing,making a feeling a guilt inside me.

"No,Its Fine! I-I am sorry!" I said.

Y/N..You are totally Crazy.You're making a mess.First Time In a day,Infront of the company,making people watch you,and getting embarrassed.Great y/n,great.

"What is Happening?" A Deep voice suddenly talked,making us look at him.The young and old man bowed at him,so I did thesame.

"Nothing Mr. Kim,Just a Misunderstandings"

Mr. Kim? And Who the Hell is that?

I sighed and look at the person named 'Mr. Kim'
Okay..? He's wearing a black suit,taking his sunglasses off before looking back at him.I watched his eyes slowly widening as He stares at me.

Why are you looking at me Like that? Am I a ghost? A walking zombie? Why? Did He already saw me somewhere? Why does He looks so shocked when His eyes met mine?

I bowed at them. "I am so sorry,But I'm going now.I think My boss will Fire me in my first day if I dont Go yet"

"Your boss will Fire you? Who?"

Okay who are you to Ask me Young Man?

"Dont You remember Me? We Met yesterday."

. . .

AH!

"Mr...Park?"

He nodded.

Okay How dare you To forget his face and name Y/n? Like How the hell-

"I..I am sorry!" I suddenly apologised and bowed in 90 degrees.I heard a chuckled from him,making me look up back at him.

"Its Fine,And First of all.You should be looking from where You are going.Okay?"

I slowly nodded and Smiled nervously with a Little bit of awkwardness.

"I- I should Be going then! I'll see you around Mr. park! I'm so sorry" I bowed again and Waved a goodbye to him,smiling as He waved back.I waved once more before running inside the Building.

-Jimin's POV-
I chuckled and watch her Run inside.

"Hyung"

I hummed in response,Looking at Taehyung.

"W-why is She Here? D-does Mom knows this? How about...Jungkook?"

Aigo This kid,So nervous.

"Nope,No one does.Except Jungkook.And She went here for a job,She's with a friend named Byun Baekhyun.But It's curious though,Why would She come here alone."
I replied,Looking at taehyung in the eyes.

He deeply sighed and chuckled.

"How many years have passed? She Didn't changed one bit."
He smiled,looking up in the sky.

"Let's go?" I offered.He looked at me and Nodded before going back in the Car.I sighed and get back in aswell as our driver drove off.

-Y/n's POV-

I groaned and Let myself fall in the couch,First Day in Hell.So many Works! Why Did I even signed up for this! I cant Do this-

"Hi"

I blinked and Look at the young woman,standing in the door way.I immediately Stand up and Bowed at her as she bowed back.

"May I..Sit here?"
I quickly nodded and Offer her the couch,watching her sit down.

"I already saw you yesterday so I wont be shock anymore..Y/N"

Eh?

"Ah Yeah..Uhm,Your name is..?"

"Just Call Me 'Momo' Y/n"

I nodded and smiled at her.

This is..Confusing.Did I met her somewhere? I feel ease with her.Why Do I feel like I meet her before already?

I laughed and Smiled with her as We Talked all Break time.She sounds so sweet,She's pretty aswell.She have these jokes that She can make me laugh out so easily.

"Y/N,I hope we can be close friends? Again?" She asked.

I nodded and Smiled at her.

What do you mean..'again' though..?

-Momo's POV-

Y/N..I feel so happy right now.I missed talking to you..joking around with you,telling you some things what happened on my life.I missed it..But,I feel so much pain right now.I want you to remember me,But It would be hard for you..
Just what happened To you Y/N..? What Happened..?

-TBC-