Feelings?

-Y/N's POV-
       I deeply sighed while I keep on scrolling down through the screen, looking for a job. I want a job, I feel like regretting resigning. Why did I even do that? I never resign a job before. Now I badly need a job. I can't just sit here while Baekhyun is working out there. I feel guilty now. Now I want a job to make it up to him.

"Sorry but We're done"

"Sorry Ma'am but there's nothing"

"Ma'am, maybe I'll just call you"

"Find again next time Ma'am, we're sorry"

I don't need the apologies! I need A job! A work! Geez. Now I really regret resigning that job. I walked and walked all day, not giving up, still finding a job. Until a poster stopped me from walking and caught my attention.
House Maid? I mean, I'm good at cleaning. Maybe..I can do that job.

I smiled and saved the number that was written on it. Will this be okay? I still need to ask Baekhyun About this. I need to make sure of it. I want to make a decision that I'll never regret.

"HOUSE MAID?!"
Baekhyun Please, I'm not deaf.

"Hey, House Maid is fine by me. I can do it, It's simple and I can have tips there!"

"Are you kidding Me, Y/n? What if the people there are jerks? Who will take care of this House?"

I sighed and stood up, grabbing both of his cheeks with my both hands.

"Can you shut up and calm down?!"
I stared at him, but in my shock, he flicked my hands away from his face and looked away from me, making a upset a bit.

"O-Oh..Sorry"
I smiled, slowly walking away to go to my room. Does he Have to be so mean? I mean, it's only a job.

-Baekhyun's POV-
   Was I bit too harsh?.. I just don't want her to take a job. All I want her to do is to stay here at home, taking care of herself. Being a housemaid will be hard for her. She can't take care of herself in that place. I understand that she wants to help me but..

He sighed and look at her door.

"Why are you doing this to me Y/N?"
I mumbled, sighing softly and massage the back of my head. Taking a glass of water to calm my heartbeat down.

-Back To Y/N's POV-
        I sighed and hug myself from through the thick blanket. I think I'll just stay here, I don't want to upset him anymore. I won't go to any jobs—

"Y/N?"
A voice startled me, making me fall down to my butt with a loud groan.

"Y/N!" I saw Baekhyun with his eyes wide and help me up. He's not mad anymore?

"I'm okay, dont worry—"
I stopped moving, with my eyes wide as he suddenly attacked me with a tight hug.
"Are you being dumb again? I told you to take care of yourself." He mumbled against my shoulder.

"B-baekhyun.." I whispered, caressing his head and rubs his back. "I'm sorry, I'll be more carefull"

He slowly pulled away, still holding me in my both shoulders. "I'm sorry"

That's the word He suddenly blurted out, looking down.
"I'll let you go in a job"
I looked at him in shock. Am I hearing things right?

"I know That you've been guilty. You want to help me. I understand that. I'm sorry for suddenly acting like that. I don't have the right to. I'm letting You, Y/N. You can work—"

This time, I hugged him. I feel so happy and I have a urge to hug him.
"Thank you! Thank you so much Baekhyun! Thank you!"
I keeps on smiling, still hugging him until I felt him hugging me back.

"Only for you, Y/N"
He mumbled, making me smile more and continue to hug him.
I won't let you down Baekyun, I'll work hard for the both of us. I'll make it up to you.

-TBC-