Coffee

Errors Ahead
-Y/n's pov-

Its been 2 weeks that Me and Baekhyun started working at this company and its going well.No problems,No hard works,No deep meetings,Everything and Everyone is fine.

"Y/n?" Someone called behind me as I turned around,I saw Baekhyun.

"Yeah?"

"Its lunch break,Wanna go and eat out with me? There's new cafeteria around the corner." He explained with a soft and gentle smile plastered on his face.

"Wow? Byun Baekhyun,Did something good happened? Well just..its been months that You last asked me out.And those moments just happened if something good happened to you." I explained and Starts to tease him of how He have been bad to me.

"Every moment with you is bad,Just come" Then He went out.I rolled my eyes and takes my purse and cellphone before leaving the office with him. Jerk.

"Sooooo,What's up? Something wanna tell me?" I asked as We continue to walk towards the elevator,silence are between us.

"YAH" I called out,making him flinch.

"What? There's nothing to tell you about.I am just hungry" He answered.I just hummed and wait for us to arrived the cafeteria.I jumped out the cafeteria as I started running like a kid,not listening to the whining Baekhyun behind me.

"Y/n!" He calls out but I didn't listened.I stopped as I finally got out from this building as I breaths heavily,taking all The fresh Air that I can take.

"Are you crazy? I said Wait for me" Baekhyun is here to scold again.I looked up at him and shrugs,waiting for the green light for us to cross the road.I started humming some random songs that I like as I look around the place until My eyes landed on the old guy with some kid.I watched them with a smile on my face as The old guy kissed the kid on its forehead.

Suddenly,A saw a lot of people approaching as They started to push.I stumbled on my feet as The place starts to be so crowded.Its making me hard to breath as I start to sweat all over.

Baekhyun...

"Y/N!" Someone is calling me.Who? I can't..The noises are starting to vanish as I looked around,It's hard to see.What is happening...

Baekhyun..Please..

I catchef my breath as I escaped from the crowded people.

I sat down,not minding where I am right now.I closed my eyes tightly as I try my best to keep my breathing rate calm.But a sound of horn maked me looked up as still trying my best to clear my visions.The sound of a Horn is getting louder as I just closed my eyes tightly.

Help me..

I gasped in air as I felt a pair of arms held me and pulled me over and hitting a hard wall,feeling a strong wind passed me.

"Are you Okay?" A sound of a male with soft voice asked As I keep trying to access on Just what happened.

"Y/n? Y/n!" I slowly looked up at the person,making my eyes widened.

"M-Mr. Jeon.." I called out softly before letting darkness surrounds me.

-Jungkook's POV-
I held her tightly before picking her up,letting my guards help me passed from these interviewers.I noticed how people watches me as I entered the building with Y/n on my arms.But I didn't stopped and didn't even bothered them as I continued walking towards my office.

—————

I watched her Laying and peacefully sleeping on my couch as I held her hand tightly.I deeply sighed and rolled up my sleeves and took off my suit,leaving myself on my white shirt before taking a bowl of warm water and a dry towel.I took a sit beside her and gently takes her hands,wiping it softly with the wet towel.I keep on wiping it before wiping some on her face and down to her neck.

I stopped moving,staring at her face and lips.I sighed once again before pulling away,taking my phone and calls.

"Bring Byun Baekhyun To my office,now" I said,immediately ending the call before Looking back at Y/n who sleeping peacefully here on my couch.

I sighed and slowly caresses her cheek with the tip of my finger,not wanting to wake her up.

"I missed you...so bad.I am glad you are having a nice new life." I speak out,even though I know..She can't hear me.

"I love you...I still do even after all these years.I want you to come back to me but I can't,I don't want you to be in trouble because of me again." I explained softly,taking her hand on mine.

"I love you..Y/n" I whispered as I left a peck on her cheek before letting go of her hand and moving away as I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" The door slowly opened,revealing Byun Baekhyun as He bowed.His eyes quickly landed on y/n as he quickly approached her,making me scoff slightly.

"Take her home and let her rest,Don't let her come tomorrow.Tell her to rest.Also,Before going home..Buy her a Cold Macchiato.It will chill her down." I explained,watching him nod his head and slowly picks y/n on his back.

"Thank you Mr. Jeon,But..May I know how do you know that A cold macchiato can Chill her down?" I gulped slightly on his question before clearing my throat.

"I was just guessing because It can chill me down too whenever I'm stressed,Now Leave." He nodded and bow his head before leaving my office,making me sigh in relief.

"Why did I even told him that..? What a Great excuse Jungkook." I slowly shrugs and starts to work.

-TBC-