Two in One

-Y/N's POV-

I took a deep breath as I took my materials before going to Mister Jeon's Bedroom. As I walked in, my eyes widened.
His room is big and there's a lot of new things that You never imagine to see here in this room. His room seems clean but I guess, not clean enough.
I smiled to myself before mumbling the word 'fighting' before staring to clean this big room.

-Few Hours Later-

You stretched your body as You put the materials back in the place where it should be before putting his dirty clothes on the
Laundry Room. You went back to his room to double-check if you missed some place to clean because you badly don't want to get scolded in your first day.

"I think I'm done!" You smiled widely before going back downstairs. "I wish It's fine by him.." I mumbled, feeling nervous. Because what if it's not enough or He won't like it.

-Few More Hours-

Your morning went well, no problem has been be able to stress you for today which Is making you glad. You were cleaning the living room as they asked you to do, no problem at all. Suddenly, the front door opened, revealing Mister Jeon and Mister...

Kim-

"Y/n, can you make some coffee for the both of us please?" You quickly nodded your head to your boss who kindly asked you as you rush yourself to the kitchen and make them their coffee.
"Kind to explain,Jungkook?"
The shock Taehyung asked the younger, still not believing that you are here inside this house, with them. "She's working here" Jungkook took a deep breath as He let himself down the couch, followed by Taehyung across him. "What about Mom? What if She knows?" He panicked.

"Hyung, Calm down. She's fine. I think she will be safe in this house" He slowly explained, making the older took a sigh, not sure about this Idea.

You came back with a tray of two coffee before putting it down in the table, bowing your head as you were about to leave but Jungkook's voice stopped you. "Uh Y/n? Can you massage my head? It's kinda hurt" He asked, leaning his head at the back of the couch, for you to have access. You slowly nod, putting the tray back on the kitchen as you slowly walked behind him, rolling your sleeves up before starting to massage it.

Why me dude?

You slowly massage his head, down to the back of his head. Jungkook smiled and closes his head, enjoying your hands on him, in the other hand, Taehyung stared at the both of you while taking a sip of his coffee as He leaned back, crossing his legs together as He took another sip, liking the taste of it.

"Can I ask Y/n?" Jungkook leaned his head back more, to take a look on you, You don't know if its only you but his neck is showing. You can see how his Adam's apple moves up and down on the way he speaks. Just what's up?

"Did you heard me Y/n?"
You flinched and immediately shakes your head and ask once more. "Why did resign the job?"

"Uh..I'm sorry, it's Just..my body can't take it so I prefer to find an easier job" You slowly explained, not stopping your hands on his head, hearing him hum in response. "Why? Are you sick?" The man across the both of you joined the chat.
"N-no, but I don't want to stress myself too much" You explained once again, seeing him nod his head and took a sip of the coffee once again. "I like your coffee. Oh no, I mean..I love the taste of it" He said, passing his tongue to lick his lips. You quickly looked away and focused on what you were doing.

"Don't worry, I'll give you a big tip if that's will help you" Your eyes widened and quickly refuses to his idea. "N-No! I- I mean..Because...I don't want to be unfair to the others. Please pay me in the way You pay them" You explained yourself, hearing a chuckle on the man you're massaging. "Hm, if you say so" He said as continue to feel your massage on his aching head.

"I'm going to my room to sleep, Jungkook. See ya later" The man stood up, putting the empty cup on the table as He walks away, going upstairs to change and sleep. Jungkook grabbed your hand, making you unguarded as you look at him with your wide eyes. "Here, come here beside me and massage my shoulders"

You maked your lips in a thin line and slowly nods your head, receiving a smile forming on his lips before shifting himself as you took a sit beside him, He moved as his back is now facing you, you took a deep breath before starting to massage his shoulders.

-TBC-

Author's Note:
Hello Everyone, Author-nim is here with a new upcoming up story. Please take a peek if you want to. I hope you will enjoy the story soon once I updated.
Don't forget to vote! I purple you guys.