Bunny and Alien

-Y/n's POV-
    After What happened yesterday,I locked myself inside my room for a whole day.Not stepping out one bit.Meals? Baekhyun will come over with a tray of foods if it's time to eat.I sighed and stares at the ceiling.I am feeling weird lately,I want to know why and what happening.I just dont understand at all.

I love you Y/n..

Those words keeps ringing and ringing all over my head,Even in my heart.Its beating so fast whenever I keep remembering those words.Why? Why did He said that..? I sighed and shakes my head,closing my eyes to drift off to sleep.

-Jungkook's POV-
I smiled while looking out the window with a glass of wine on my hands.

"Son?" I slowly turn around and looks forward towards my mom.I smiled at her and slowly approaches her,kissing her cheek with a small smile on my face.

"How is your day going? How's the company?" I chuckled and smiles. "Everything is fine Mom,The company is still thesame,nothing is changing even A little bit" She chuckled and nods.

"That's good,Keep it same way Son.Make me proud" I stared at her and slowly nods.She once flashed me a smile before leaving the room.I deeply sighed and look out at the window once again.Make her proud Gguk..Make her so proud at you.

-2 weeks later,Baekhyun's POV-
"Y/n are you kidding me?! Why are you giving me this resignation letter?" I looked at her while She just chuckled at me."I can't work there anymore,You Know my condition.You can work there as long as you can.Dont follow me Okay?" She smiled at me,making me sigh and keeps the letter on my bag.

"But you need work too!"

"Baekhyun,I can handle myself.Be a successful designer.I can look for a easy job that Can give me tips." She explained and winks at me,making me roll my eyes.I heard her laugh,making me scoff.

"I'll start looking for a job this weekend" I nodded and took a pancake and stuffed it once on my mouth,taking my bag and walks towards the door. "Goodbye! Good luck!" She shouted before I can even close the door behind me.I sighed and slowly smiled before marching off to work.

-Y/n's POV-
I smiled and flopped off to the couch,taking the remote and starts watching TV.

"Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung.Both of these people are one of the successful CEO in whole Korea—"
I quickly changed the channel as I put down the remote.I tightly closed my eyes and quickly run off to my room to take my inhaler.I inhaled as I pushed the bottom,exhaling deeply.
Tears starts forming in the corner of my eyes as I let myself down on the floor.

Why? What is happening to me lately? I can't even work properly these days.I always feel full even I didn't ate anything.Everything..everyone is making me suffocate.What is happening to you Y/n? This is not you.Youre a strong woman,remember?

I gulped my saliva down as I stood up,only falling back down again.
Now great,I can't even stand up.I sighed deeply and rest my back at the cold wall.Rest,I need rest.My eyes slowly went down to my wrist.

"I wonder what happened to this.." I slowly touches the small marks with the tip of my fingers.My eyes widened and quickly went to my drawer,looking for the letter I got since the day I got out from the hospital.I don't know but I feel like it's so important and special to me.

I smiled and slowly took the small piece of paper saying..

"Your Alien And Bunny loves you so much Y/n" I read it out loud,making me chuckle.I took the paper and went towards my bed,laying down while I am still staring at the paper.

"I maybe dont remember anything,But I love you too.Bunny and Alien.." I smiled and kisses the paper before closing my eyes,Keeping the piece of paper on my hands.

-TBC-