2

"Sorry to say, but Miss Luthor here has an appointment with someone important.. So, we are ending this..out of the blue conference." Samantha announced before guiding Lena back to her office, where she will be expecting Mr. Kent of the Daily Planet.

The reporters started asking more questions, clearly disregarding what the assistant principal just stated; however to protect Lena, her guards quickly came to her side as Samantha signalled them to, blocking the reporters.

Meanwhile, the dark haired lady couldn't care less about what is happening around her. All she could think of is that blonde who she hopes to meet again. The first time she caught a glimpse of her blue eyes, Lena immediately became intrigued and captivated by the blonde. There is something alluring in the blonde. Something that even diamond or anything in the world can't be compared with.

She only knew her name but she hopes that she can get to know her more in the future. Too bad, she didn't even get her number or even her email to be able to contact her. She wasn't able to do so earlier but she wanted to so much, not when there are reporters nearby. Lena is used to the attention she receives from the media, but she knows the timid blonde isn't so she didn't ask for her number, which would also be unusual for the Luthor to do. But the hell she cares, Lena is always unusual for everyone.

Well, I do hope that I'll see her sooner, Lena's eyes glinted with desire. Their walking came to a halt in front of her office, where she saw two persons sitting outside of it. The raven haired woman's eyes almost bulged at who she saw.

The same blonde wearing glasses and her button-up shirt, the same girl who had asked if she were gay. Remembering it made Lena chuckle, which of course hasn't gone unnoticed by Sam, Clark, and especially Kara who has her mouth gaping. On the other hand, Clark didn't miss the way Kara reacted to Miss Luthor's chuckle. Smitten is what Clark could think of as he saw his cousin with that usual puppy dog eyes adoring Miss Luthor.

"Ma'am," Sam called. "Your appointment." She reminded, which made Lena snap back to reality. Damn those really distracting baby blue eyes. Lena nodded before leading the way to her office with Clark and Kara trailing behind her while Sam left them alone. As Lena was walking ahead of them, Kara couldn't tear her gaze away from the brunette's hips that are swaying so elegantly for her eyes and from that, well you know what, those round firm muscles that look so soft and tempting for Kara to touch.

Snap out of it, Kara! She told herself while shaking her head. Not intending to hear his cousin's thoughts about the woman in front of them, Clark palmed his forehead as a chuckle threatened to bubble out of him again.

Yeah, you really should, Kara. He suggested which earned himself a nudge from Kara, causing sharp pain to shoot across his side. Clark stopped himself from chuckling and just focused on what his job is, that is clearly not teasing his poor smitten cousin.

"Well, good day to both of you," Lena stood behind her desk, nodding to her guests. "I suppose you're Mr Clark Kent?" Clark took a step closer to Miss Luthor. He offered his hand out for Lena to take. Lena accepted and shook Clark's hand. "Yes Miss Luthor, I'm Clark Kent of The Daily Planet, pleasure meeting you." He smiled.

Kara pulled back the urge to roll her eyes. Kal always trying to charm girls. The blonde thought with bitterness clouding her mind. Clark always does this, charming girls with his smile, but thankfully it wouldn't work with the Luthor as she just confirmed earlier that she's gay. So there's no way Clark would have higher chances than her, Kara thought.

Geez Kara, you really have to snap out of it.. I'm not stealing Miss Luthor away from you..

Well Clark, your actions say otherwise.