The Break Up - BMC

Note: The art above isn't mine
Ships: Mostly Boyf reinds, Some Arson Bros,Cinnabun, Pinkberry, meantion of Stage Dorks and Expensive Headphones(+A lot of other ships)
Recommended: A huge thanks to Bugiie for recommending this one shot and apologies for taking so long to write it.
Trigger warnings:Swearing and a bit of angst?
A/n:Sorry for not posting sooner, I had a last minute project due at school so most of my time was invested in that, I'm also moving to a different country(and I procrastinate). I hope I can post more frequently because it's summer. Ok time to get into the one shot!

Michael's Pov.

I woke up to my alarm screaming in my ear. (Beep Bop Boop) It took me two tries before the dreadful beeping stopped. New record! I mentally high-fived myself. My eyes lingered around the room until they settled on the clock. I squinted trying to read the time. After a couple of seconds I concluded it twas 6:05(a.m). My head rested back on to my pillow and I shut my eyes, school didn't start till...8:00(a.m)?

I started thinking about him, my longtime crush, Jeremy Heere. In fact my thoughts seem to always lead to him. His light brown hair and crystal blue eyes. God he was gorgeous, but he's dating Christine. I sighed. As long as he's happy I'm happy.

My thoughts lingered some more. I HATED our new "Squad". No, I HATED how everyone in our "Squad" was lying. Lying about how we really felt. Jeremy lies about the Sqiup. Jake lies about the fire. Brook lies to Chloe about the party. Jenna lies about being ignored. Chloe lies to Brooke about her and Jeremy. Rich lies about, EVERYTHING. And Christine... Well she doesn't really lie about anything, but that's besides the point. Hell, I lie. About what really happened in that bathroom. My anxiety shoots through the roof just thinking about it. I shiver, jump out of bed and throw my red hoodie on.

I check the clock again... DeAr GoD iT's AlReAdY 7:05(a.m). My feet lead me out of my basement. When I get upstairs I run into one of my mom's who was making toast. "Heya Ma."

"Hey Michael ikaw ay nasasabik para sa paaralan?"(A/n: Sorry if the translations are crap, I used a translator {A/n/ a/n: Not Google translate})

I nod and take a piece of toast.

"Paano ginagawa ni Jeremy. "

"Siya ay ok ako hulaan."

"Mabuti yan. Paano ang tungkol sa iyo at Rich?"

I sighed.

"Oh, sumira kami sandali ago. Mas mahusay na maging kaibigan."

"Ikinalulungkot kong marinig," She checked a clock. "Mas mainam kang pumunta, ayaw mong maging late."

I cracked a smile and rushed out the door. "Mahal mo ina!!!", I couldn't hear what she said because Bob Marley started blasting through my speakers. She gave me a quick wave goodbye before I drove off.

~~A Speedy Time skip brought to you by Sonic's meow~~

When I got to school a kid ran up to me. His cool was non existent, he seemed very nervous. "If you see a kid in a blue and white polo shirt, light brown jeans, has dirty blonde hair, and is socially anxious. Give this to him." He handed me an envelope. On it there was a messily wrote "The Insanely Cool Jared Kleinman", "Sure I'm-"