Raindrops

Ship:Stagedorks
Recommended: No
Trigger warnings?: None
A/n: This ship is so underrated smh. It gets a lot of unnessasary hate. So I'm gonna write some fluff about it. Another a/n at the end of this for an explanation.

Christine was walking in the rain. Normally she'd consider herself a better planner than this, the mere fact that she had forgotten an umbrella of all things was embarrassing enough. But the facts that she had not only forgotten to grab an umbrella but also had a dress rehearsal today. So she was standing under the roof of a supermarket, trying to figure out what to do.

She was normally fairly good at improve, so the reasolution to this problem should be very simple. However, the more she thought the more she couldn't figure out what to do. Her mind was drawing a blank. So she contacted the one person who she believed would be her saving grace.

"Jeremy."

"What's up Christine."

...

Soon the boy had shown up. Turns out he was already at rehearsal, but he'd come all the way back to help out his girlfriend. "You didn't have to walk all the way here."

"It wasn't that far." Jeremy stuttered out, his face slightly red tinted.

Christine giggled slightly. "Thank you, Jeremy."  She walked under Jeremy's umbrella and hooked arms with him.
"And we're off."

They had started walking, but Christine still felt raindrops falling over some of her body. She figured it was most likely due to the height of the umbrella. "Jeremy. Could you lower the umbrella?"

"Um... Sure!" But at soon as Jeremy attempted to lower the thing, he realized it was already at his head. "Oh. Christine?"

But it seemed Christine noticed too. "It can't be helped." She still continued walking with a skip in her step. However Jeremy was determined to fix things.

After a bit more walking she realized the raindrops had stopped. She looked over to see Jeremy slightly bend down so that the umbrella could fit over them both. She giggled a bit more. "Isn't that position uncomfortable?"

"It's not that bad." Jeremy tried to sound cool but utterly failed.

"Dork." She said through a smile.

...

When they arrived at the school Jeremy put the umbrella down and returned to his normal height. He started walking towards the rehearsal room but was stopped by someone along the way.

"Hold on." Christine got in front of him and motioned for him to come closer. She quickly stood on her tip toes and pecked Jeremy's lips.

Before he could say anything she dashed away.

A/n: lol I didn't know how to end this. I was planning on writing this in April. Truth is I'm not really that up to date with any musical fandoms rn. I still wanted to write something though since I probably left some people hanging. I also have no clue if this is in character for any of the characters. I like to think I've become a better writer since I started this, which was the goal. In fact I'm currently writing characters for a book that I'm considering making. If you want something written then go ahead and request it here. It would be a bigger priority of mine. Anyways, peace.