Holding Hands

Ships: Kliensen
Recommended: Nope, just felt like writing something short and fluffy.
Trigger Warnings: Eventual Fluff
A/n: Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I've been really stressed and busy. I'm also working on a couple of individual stories to be on the lookout for those.

Evan and Jared were walking. Nothing to out of the ordinary. Jared would occasionally mutter a tree pun, trying to tick Evan off. Unfortunately for him, Evan didn't respond.

Still Jared tried to keep his cool. "Hey Hansen." Evan didn't respond. "Acorn." Still nothing. "Evan." Jared tried not to seem desperate and said,"Jee, what's got you all depressed."

Evan looked up staring at the bland sky for a moment before his eyes met Jared's.

The action was fast. One second they were staring at each other the next they were holding hands. In public.

Holy shit were in public. Jared freaked out before quickly letting go of Evan's hand. He cautiously looked around for people before whisper-yelling at the other boy,"What the fuck was that?" 

"I-um, well I..." Evan started stuttering out unintelligible words. Jared rolled his eyes slightly, still a little flustered about the moment before. 

"Listen Hansen. I'm not sure where you got this newfound confidence from but don't ever do that again."

Evan simply nodded guiltily. They started walking again with an unsettling tension between the both of them.

Jared tried to concentrate on walking to the park (their original destination) but was to distracted. His eyes kept falling back to Evan, who was mumbling something underneath his breath. Jared let out a sign before deciding to do something.

He look around for any people and then quickly grabbed the other boy's hand again. Evan was shocked but neither of the two let go.

"I thou-"

"Shut up." Was the only thing Jared had managed to say.

A/n: Well this is trashy. Sorry I just wanted to put something out since it's been a while.