Marry Me? - DEH

Note: Art used above is not mine.
Ships: Kliensen
Recommended?: Thanks to RootinTootinACPutin for recommending this one. Further apologies for not posting sooner.
Trigger Warnings?: Swearing
A/n: I said I would write this awhile ago and I'm heere now and ready to go. Recently I've been visiting friends around the country before I move, that's why there has been a lack of one shots lately. Also me and a couple of friends made a group account. If you wanna check out our stuff follow Queer_Waffles . Anyways I hope you enjoy!

Third person Pov.

Jared checked the clock again. He had been planning this day for months,Acorn can't not come. Today's the day he would finally propose to his beloved, treefucker, boyfriend Evan. After knowing him for 12 years and dating him for two, now just seemed like the perfect moment.

Jared glanced around the ice cream place À La Mode. There was Evan's stepbrother Jeremy, and his friends. He gave a small wave before glancing at the clock again. 6:50. Ugh, he was supposed to be heere 20 minutes ago, Jared thought. When he was about to lose all hope there was a small bell ring at the front of the shop.

"Sorry I'm late. Schools been hectic." Evan slid into the seat across from Jared. Jared smiled and grabbed his hand. "It's fine babe."

Just then a kid from Jeremy's table screeched,"GAAYYYY!!!" Jared glared at him. He had a red streak in his hair and looked like a fifth grader. The teen in a wheelchair next to him grabbed his icecream and shoved it in the smol child's face. "The fuck bro?"

"Don't bro me Richard, just last night we wer-" But before the teen could finish his sentence Richard slammed his flushed face into table. Evan and Jared giggled before ordering two icecreams and leaving the shop.

"So, what do you have planned for today?" Evan questioned. Their hands we connected.

"It's a secret Ev."

"You can tell me, come on its our anniversary."

"Ok, I'll totally tell you what we're doing today. First we're going to bath and body works to eat bath bombs," Sarcasm was laced through his voice. "Second we're going t-"

Evan cut him off, "Fine I get it you can't say anything, but why did you get mint icecream. I thought you hated mint."

"Oh it's because we we're mint to be"

Evan stoped and stared Jared down,"Is that the only reason you got mint icecream, to say a bad pun"

"Maybe... Look we're here!" Together they walked to a fence that said Do not go beyond this point. "Welp there's only one thing to do" Jared started climbing the fence.

"I don't t-think we're sup-supposed t-to be bac-back here," Tree boy said in a nervous tone.

"Listen Evan, If you put Do not open in bold letters on a diary you should expect people to open it."

"T-this is d-different Jared we co-cou-could ge-get arrested"

"Ev, the point of life is to take risks, if you don't take risks then there is no point."

Evan sighed. "Ok-k, but if we do get ar-arrested you're p-p-paying the bail."

After successfully getting over the fence they started walking,
And walking