Murder Mystery-Heather's PT 1

Note: I was in a gas station and saw Corn Nuts, it just reminded me of Heather's.
Ships?: Kram and Jdronica
Recommended: This was recommended by Star_evans17. Thank you for the wonderful recommendation!
Trigger Warnings:Major Character death, meantion of bullying, movie spoilers (Princess Bride) and swearing.
A/n: Alrighty while writing this story I decided I wanted to make 4 to 5 parts so if you would like to see part two to this then please comment so. Anyways onto the one-shot

3rd Person Pov.

Veronica opened the car door. Her, JD, and plenty of others had just been invited to a high school reunion at the Mcnamara mansion. She shivered as she remembered her high school days. From a nobody to a Heather. She helped "rule the school". She bullied kids. She was a horrible person.

Until she meet Jason Dean, her current boyfriend. He helped her realize her wrong doings. He helped her make up with Martha. He was there for her, and she was thankful.

They were now living together in a apartment. Though it was small they were both going to school to be detectives. Veronica couldn't wait untill JD got down on one knee and proposed.

"Darling, are you coming?" JD held out his hand. Veronica gave a goofy grin before taking it and walking to the well lit house.

Veronica's Pov.

I knocked on Heather's door then waited. When the door came towards me I took a step back. Then I was greeted by a girl with light blonde hair. "Mac!" I practically yelled as we gave each other a hug.

She giggled, "Hey Ronnie. Hey JD"

"Greetings and Salutations"

"You ready to meet the gang?" I nodded, excited to see everyone once again.

She lead us inside to the dinning room. The room had a fairly small dinning table with exactly eight seats, and five were filled. Mac spoke over their chatter and said, "Guys look who's here."

The talking stopped for a couple of seconds before Ram said, "Eeey Ronica, wassup?"

I walked over to an empty seat on the left. It in the near the middle of the table. "Nothing much. How about you?"

"Nothing really."

Kurt looked at JD then said,"That trenchcoat gives me school shooter vibes."

He smirked,"I see you two haven't changed."

"Pffft, please. Me and Ram made an agreement to not bully anyone, no matter what. That rule only doesn't count for you."

I looked down only to see that the two boys hands were interlocked. While pointing at the pair I said, "Is there something going on that we don't know about?" They looked around confused. The first to notice their mistake however was Kurt.

His face turned bright red before trying to pull his hand away. Unfortunately by doing this Ram now understood what I was talking about. His face turned a little pink but instead of pulling away he gripped Kurt's hand harder. They were fighting with eachother for about a minute, until Kurt gave up and let his hand be held.

Me and JD had amusement written all over our faces. "You know Kurt and I have been together for nine months."

"Ten months" Kurt mumbled.

"Nine months."

"Ten months."

"Nine months."