1

"Oh for the love of..." Yoongi groaned as he rolled out the bed, his eyes refusing to open properly as he stumbled the few steps across while Yn sat up slightly, her eyes adjusting to the dark.

He picked Chun-hei up gently and cradled her as Yn sat on the edge of the bed making up a bottle of formula and she sighed as she glanced at the clock.

2AM.

"Yoongs? It's only 2AM, how has she only been asleep for 2 hours?" Yn whined as he took the bottle from her once she was done shaking it and sat against the head board with his beautiful baby in his arms. Chun-hei immediately stopped crying and greedily sucked at the bottle.
"Damn. She's always hungry. She takes after you." He yawned into the darkness as Yn laid back down.

"Yeah. Whatever." She replied with a small tired smile as she tried to relax back into sleep but she couldn't. Something about seeing the tattoo covered mobster with their beautiful baby in his arms glowing gently from the night light was too good to miss. It was beautiful.

After a small silence and being unable to tear her eyes away Yn spoke up.
"Hey?" She called gently as she could see him slipping down the headboard in his eyes dropping as Chun-hei finished her bottle. He hummed a reply and Yn carried on.
"I've been thinking a lot over the 3 days since we got her home. We're going to need to move house."
"Why?" He asked sleepily as he laid the baby on his chest and started patting her back in a sleepy way. His mind already asleep but his body already trained into parental duties.

"Because we don't have enough space here anymore, since my best friend moved in and now Chun-hei is home we need more rooms." Yoongi groaned and pulled a disgusted face as Chun-hei sicked up on his shoulder.

"How is seven rooms not enough?""Because this lil'chunk will need a room of her own soon

"Because this lil'chunk will need a room of her own soon." Yn responded taking the whiney baby in her arms as Yoongi whipped off the T-shirt with milky sick on it lobbing it in the wash basket as he slouched against the headboard.

"Give her back." He commanded holding his arms out and cradling her against his bare chest, soothing Chun-hei into silence as his familiar smell and warmth enveloped her in a comforting way. Yn watched and within minutes the two of them were asleep, cuddled together and comfortable, one pure and completely trusting in her dad, the other unpure, covered in tattoos and learning how to 'dad' on the job, not that Chun-hei cared.

—-

Later that morning after several more awakenings during the night Yoongi got up with his lil'chunk and left Yn to sleep, she was still shattered from the birth and he wanted her to recover, and since Chun-hei wouldn't take to being breast fed and needed bottles, it made it easier for him to make Yn rest as they didn't need her for feeding times.

He padded into the living room, his hair fluffy from bed and wearing just his sweats, with the baby cradled against his bare chest looking over his shoulder with blurry eyes and her fist in her mouth as he walked into the living room where the six men were awake and waiting for orders.

"There's something odd about the most feared man in the country cradling a newborn with fluffy hair, and a bare chest dishing out orders to kill." Taehyung grinned as Yoongi stood looking at the papers on the table with Chun-his sleeping against his chest.

"Don't fucking remind me. I'm a working parent, now shut up and listen before I kill you myself." He growled with a look that could kill

adjusting the baby onto her back in his left inky arm so he had his right free to adjust the notes and papers in front of him

adjusting the baby onto her back in his left inky arm so he had his right free to adjust the notes and papers in front of him. He continued to dish out duties till he came to Namjoon and Jin.
"You two need to do this one alone. You've got to speak to someone very important and I won't be going with you." The two nodded and listened and Jin gasped.

"We've got to see your dad? Alone?!" He visibly shuddered. They hadn't seen him in nearly a year since they'd screwed up and let Yn see all that time ago and the last time they had he'd tried to trick Yn to follow him to test her loyalties to Yoongi and he'd intervened before his dad had taken her back to his room, right back at the start. To this day Yn still didn't know who he was.